Olimpus vs tea

I turned people to help with the device -Fotoapparat Olimpus SZ-31MR.

prehistory ... fotik overturned a thermos of tea, with the words - Accum was immediately pulled out (believe in the word), but after a while the display stopped working (and how to check it without Batteries ???) Anyway ... so he hit me ... immediately notice byaku corner

Here pochёtche ... immediately apologize, Fota on eggplant and sometimes in the process was very uncomfortable to hold it in his mouth

Well Well, let's start

about how, Medoc

back cover with display ...

yum, sticky

climb deeper ... there are suspicions

Lenses also got tea

study

study

study

climb into the lens of just do not have the desire, try to surface ... and yes the customer asked to NG, brought yesterday

We put in order

We put in order

move on to the display ...

byada ... and with touch-screen and

Posted in [mergetime] 1356638388 [/ mergetime]
disassemble display

moisture is present as oxide and

put in order the display

and touch

do not even want to know is hopping and whether to order a blochok control, and the main problem presumably there

the voltage on the lighting up of the quick-disconnect couplings not reach

simultaneously working with novovyyavlennymi byakami

hard to see but there oxide PPC

oh walk so to walk ...

mummy and also clean the carcass

I know that the guru stumbles ... but I will say for garlic, to undermine the board (or rather loop) control from the ground, I did not, because everything worked except for the display backlight. therefore, as the person needs urgent, highlighting the power to take a detour.

all functions checked, Accum not eats. I give testing and will have a desire to look for his client the fee. as well, the client is told about all this without reserve and on the memory card to throw a photo report.

Posted in [mergetime] 1356639457 [/ mergetime]
All happy.

Posted in [mergetime] 1356639470 [/ mergetime]
All

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting