Creative wedding invitation

Good day, dear YaPovtsy.

Recently in my life I was a momentous event, I got married (congratulations are accepted). But for gay marriage need to organize the crowd, tobish invite guests. That's about it and will be discussed below.
After hours of search and gugleniya invitation, it was decided that all offer - this sucks. Or unreasonably expensive or stereotyped or inexpressive. It was therefore decided, we do ourselves.
I apologize for the quality of a photo, shooting everything that came across his arm.
28 photo.

Step number one. I make videos. For these purposes, the material was purchased in the form of a shovel handles and sawn into billets. So:

Next lathing:

And that's getting these things:

What might, the same did not happen.

Future husband volunteered polakirovat blank. In the middle of no patent, because they do not see. Hang withering:

Ready-to-eat:

Step number on. The paper has been decided to make a pattern. Below are several options.

But I had to do even less bright, because the text will be unreadable. Circumcised on the roll width (about 12 cm.)

More

Further, artificial aging of paper dipping into the coffee (in a manner described in Yap). Pattern virtually invisible.

When it dried out, and a pattern emerged.

More

Then his wife took to play with fire. The edges of the tan to create a greater effect of aging.

Somewhere way:

But already glued and signed invitation. I tried to write it myself, but after several years of work at the computer, hands forgot how to hold a pen. Dover wife. How much has been spent ink (yes written with a fountain pen) and nerves better not to remember. The text also was invented independently, once in the evening, a glass of wine (and beer)).

Step number next. For complete reliability, it is necessary to seal the roll and seal must be the name.

Since there is no access to laser engraver (and not the laser, too, and even Fraser), then cut out the layout of the jeweler's wax (though work with him do not know). CD-ROM for the desired thickness and so as not to break.

And then, all filled with epoxy resin.

Epoxy treated, cleaned and pasted to make for a speedy knob (now the stamp on a new, Machined and polished).

More

Step number ends. And here is the wax. Purchased in the stationery store whole kilogram. In fact, I spent two hundred grams.

Small drops cleave to scroll jute cord.

Drown more wax.

Wrap several times roll, pour a little wax on the paper substrate.

And do wax seal.

Here is the product turned out:

And repeat on the number of invitees. Thank you for attention. Kick.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting