Mars One announced a fundraising campaign

December 10, 2013 so beloved by our ambitious project Mars One announced the launch of a fund-raising campaign.

As reported by the project participants, the funds attracted by the campaign will be required to research and development needed to launch the first unmanned rovers. His goal is to find the optimal place for further settlement. Recall himself launch is scheduled for 2018.
Also, the report says that the design of the first mission of the company is engaged in Lockheed Martin. This organization has already managed to make a significant contribution to space exploration.
Under the cut - analysis of bonuses and promotions that we offer the authors of the project and voiced video ad.

So, what we promise to encourage the leaders of Mars One for financial support for their campaign? (in parentheses indicate the provisional date for bonuses) i>

$ 10 - Access to exclusive information (August 2014) i>
A modest donation of $ 10 will allow the sponsor to gain exclusive access to the report of organizations Lockheed Martin and Surrey Satellite Technology ltd.
This will allow to always stay up to date and the first to receive news and research results.

$ 25 - Self orbiting Mars (May 2019) i>
No wonder the word selfie i> has become the most popular in the past year.
Sponsor load your image and Mars One re-photographing it, but with Mars in the background. Pictures can be printed, or just share it on social networks. Also, the sponsor receives a certificate of participation.

$ 29 - an exclusive T-shirt Mars One (March 2014) i>
The donation of this amount will allow the first 200 benefactors receive a T-shirt with a design that won first place in the competition in 2013. For the other T-shirt will be available only after the campaign.

$ 45 - limited edition hoodies (March 2014) i>
Hoodie, ad sales which are full of all social networks.
Here are just a design will be exclusive. For men - the picture on the chest, in the women's version - on the back.

$ 75 - poster autographed by (January 2014) i>
The poster with the image of the first module, personally signed by the founders of Mars One - Bass Lansdorpom and Arnaud Wilders. By the way, free shipping all over the world.

$ 90 - your tweet on landing parachute (February 2019) i>
An amount of $ 90 will allow the sponsor to leave any message up to 140 characters on a parachute, which will remain on the surface of Mars, while it will not pick up our descendants colonists. Such cost a posting will be available only the first hundred sponsors.

$ 250 - Family set of Mars One (March 2014) i>
Family, decided to support the project in the amount of $ 250 will receive a gift set of 4 shirts, 4 coffee cups, as well as a poster, similar to that which can be obtained for $ 75, and an exclusive window stickers. Delivery of the world free of charge.

$ 750 - VIP-invitation to a meeting in 2014 (May 2014) i>
Exclusive invitation expects benefactor share $ 750. The meeting will be attended by representatives of the project: researchers, sponsors, and the founders. Here are just a flight and accommodation in Amsterdam paid by the sponsor.

$ 1, 250 - sending your image to Mars (May 2019) i>
The image will not just digital copy - print it in 3x4 format, like a passport. Photo land on the surface together with the rover, in a small box. On the reverse side of the card you can write a message. But do not have to be photographed on the Martian passport. In addition, the sponsor receives a certificate of participation.

$ 2, 500 - invitation to a party on the day of launch missions (January 2014 - invitation) i>
Decided to support the project of this sum have the opportunity to attend the party, which will take place immediately after the launch of the first module in May 2018. Additionally, the sponsor will be able to upload your logo on the sponsor page Mars One project site, or leave your name on the page benefactors of the project.

$ 5, 000 - gold coin 585y sample (January 2014) i>
Exclusive commemorative coin Mars One project will be a great addition to the collection of the sponsor. Delivery on planet earth - free of charge. In addition, the sponsor gets a page benefactors of the project.

$ 10, 000 - the personal presentation of the project (January 2014) i>
Hundredth of a million dollars will allow anyone who wishes to invite Bass Lansdorpa to the presentation in the company, where co-founder of the project talk about the ideas and perspectives of Mars One. In addition, the company logo will be placed on the page of the project sponsors. Delivery bass in any part of the globe is not considered.

$ 25, 000 - VIP-tour for two (May 2018) i>
An amount of 25 thousand dollars guaranteed invitation for two:
1) At dinner the day before the start. There's sponsors will be able to communicate with Nobel laureate and one of the participants in the project - Gerard Hooft.
2) On the night in a five-star hotel after dinner.
3) the party to be held on the day of the launch of the first module in 2018.

Project page on the site indiegogo: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mars-one-first-private-mars-mission-in-2018

Sounding a video announcement of the start of the campaign:

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/205586/

Tags

See also

New and interesting