My ex and my best friend are getting married, they invited me to the wedding, but I didn’t come alone.

The heroine of today’s story decided to make a surprise for the wedding of his ex. I didn’t have to think long, because he invited the girl. Anna could have just refused, but the desire for revenge took over. Exactly how she did it, read further in the article.

Making a surprise for the wedding Gali’s personal life has always been very difficult. She broke up with her first boyfriend because he cheated on her. The second went to study abroad, and the third realized that he simply did not need a serious relationship. The girl did not expect to meet the same until she met Artem.

She felt really happy next to him. He was unlike the other guys around him. A sensitive and attentive young man gave Gala almost every free minute. The dreamy girl imagined how she would marry Artem, and then give birth to a child for him. It's like movies!

But the reality is more prosaic. After six months of romantic relationships, Galya began to notice that Artem’s behavior had changed. It happened almost immediately after the girl introduced the guy to her best friends.

Interestingly, communication with one of them has changed. Natasha began to hide, and then could not stand it and admitted everything: “Galya, forgive me!” I don't know how that happened. But I can't get your Artem out of my head. I have never had this before.”

Galina was speechless. She didn't understand what was going on. Because immediately went to Artem and on emotions made the guy a scandal. He admitted that Natasha really started writing to him. But it doesn't mean anything.

“Don't fuck with me! It's over between us, the poor girl cried through tears. She stopped talking to her boyfriend and girlfriend. A few months later, I found out that Artem and Natasha met.

How painful it was for my young heart! But that’s life and we need to move on. Only Galya began to return to normal, as fate threw her another test.

She received a wedding invitation from her ex-boyfriend Artem and former best friend Natasha. Tears were pouring. Are they so cruel, thought Galya? It is clear that this invitation is another attempt to mock the unfortunate girl.

Galya thought for a long time what to do. I wanted to take revenge on the negligent for daring to take such a step. The heroine decided to surprise her ex at the wedding. But how? At that time, the girl did not have a young man. And she wanted to put pressure on that, they say, has long been happy and all that.

Then a crazy thought came to Gali’s mind. She decided to use their own weapons against the boys. Artem has an older brother, with whom Galya has always been on good terms.

She decided to meet him and persuade him to play along with the girl at the wedding. Or rather, he played the role of her lover. Arsene was an avid bachelor. He also had his own problems with his brother. So to play it this way he could easily agree.

Arsene listened carefully to Galia. He remembered how ugly his younger brother had been to this girl. I thought the wedding scene was a great idea. In fact, he doesn’t have to do anything. Only by the hand with Galya walk and occasionally hug her by the waist in front of the young.

Seeing with whom Galya came to the wedding, Artem and Natasha opened their mouths in surprise. Moreover, in the eyes of the groom there was anger. He was never close to his brother. But Artem could not even think that Arsene would hide the fact that he was dating his ex-girlfriend!

Galya spent the whole evening in the pleasant company of Arsene. Unbeknownst to him, he began to look at him differently. He was nothing like Artem. An adult with visionary plans and immense ambitions. Arsene definitely liked Gala.

But even more surprising, the girl also liked Arsene. At the end of the evening, he hugged her not to anger his brother, but simply because he wanted to make Gala feel good. After the wedding, the heroes continued to communicate. The girl doesn't know where this will lead. But she seems to be falling in love with Arsene. What an unpredictable life!

Life Wisdom: What does this story teach us? Life is unpredictable, that's the truth! Sometimes you only find yourself in this situation. Galina's ex-boyfriend and girlfriend wanted to mock the poor girl. But as a result, she beat them and was rewarded.

It is difficult to say what the relationship between Gali and Arsene will lead to. But one thing is clear: the irony of fate works! I wonder if you believe in stories like this? Do you think she can be happy with her ex’s brother?

Tags

See also

New and interesting