Wanting to mock his ex-wife, he invited her to his second wedding, but the simpleton came to the holiday not alone.

Usually. invite Only the closest people and true friends of the future family. However, there are also those who do not mind inviting former lovers to their own celebration. Someone really stayed on good terms, and someone just wants to annoy the former partner and demonstrate how happy he is in the new marriage. That is exactly what Kirill wanted to do, but his plan failed miserably.

We invite Kirill and Angelica to the wedding together with the university bench. We met in the dining room when the guy decided to treat a beautiful freshman with something sweet. Angelica kept the young man at a distance for a long time, which only annoyed him more. The guy never stopped trying. courtshipHe couldn’t get past the shy Angelica.

When she was in her last year of university, the couple decided to get married. This was also supported by their parents, because they understood that Kirill did not need anyone else. However, the couple knew another secret that prompted them to legalize the relationship. And Angelica's secret has been for two months. heart-bearing.

The life of the newlyweds in the beginning was really fairytale. Angelica had a two-bedroom apartment given by her grandmother. There is no need to complain about the lack of a roof over your head. Only the health of the girl left much to be desired. She was a rather sickly child to bear her baby she had to be extremely careful. Kirill thought it strange that everyone was trying to blow dust off his wife. It was the first alarm bell, but it did not give it the proper importance.

Since the birth of little Dimochka Kirill has become even more distance. He was jealous of his wife for the child and did not even try to understand that Dima also has not the best health. The young woman did not leave the baby’s crib, and she did not spend as much time with Kirill as before. The man did not try to talk to his wife. He took offense and left home to his friends. That's where Valya noticed.

For Angelica, the husband came up with a universal excuse. “The chief is a real tyrant. I didn't want to do my job. What can I do? At first, the girl believed. The boss of her husband, whom he called Sergei Tiranievich (Sergeevich) by his eyes, seemed to Angelike. monster. Is it possible to work so hard on one person?

Years passed and Angelica seemed that Kirill calmed down. He gave time to his wife and child. Not as much as a woman would like, but still. It's better than nothing. Angelica loved to stay at home and was not offended when her husband went to his friends. At least he told her that.

But that fateful day Angelica will remember for a long time. Her husband’s boss, Sergey Sergeyevich, came to their house for some important flash drive. The woman jokingly asked if he could at least occasionally give his husband less work. To which Sergey Sergey Sergeyevich, in a slightly dissatisfied tone, replied: “Where is less?” He hasn't really hit his finger in years. Or do you think that every boss goes home to his subordinates for flash drives? In the evening Angelica pinned her husband and he confessed that all these years cheated on her. Kirill dutifully packed his things and left. The woman filed for divorce.

The real family Angelica immediately surrounded with attention and care all relatives and friends. They did not leave the young woman alone, tried to help if possible, walked with the child. In such a short time, Angelica blossomed and realized that with the departure of Cyril, she took a heavy harness off her neck. All she did was try to please her husband. And now she's happy to have a new romance with herself.

Although her ex-husband’s boss, after his last visit, also began to give the woman ambiguous views. spotlight. He apologized on the phone for his words. But Angelica thanked him for the truth. The couple went to the restaurant and realized that they are very comfortable together. Sergey Sergeyevich turned out to be an extremely intelligent, gallant and good-natured person.

Suddenly Angelica got wedding. It was not difficult to guess, Kirill married his Valentine. Sergey looked into Angelica’s eyes and realized that there was not a hint of sadness or regret in them. "Will you go to this wedding?" he asked. "Of course. We will go, Angelica replied with a smile.

Who we invite to the wedding Kirill was ready burst outWhen I saw Angelica blossoming and smiling at my own celebration. The young woman was circling in a dance with Sergey and did not pay attention to her ex. She gave in to a new feeling and was ready to look at Sergey every second.

"You frown on my boss? Did you come together to piss me off? Well, then rejoice, I am evil, Cyril shouted under the influence of hard drinks. "I'm jealous! That's what you wanted, isn't it? the new fiancé didn't stop. It is frightening to imagine how embarrassing Valentine’s fiancée was. Angelica could see the tears in her eyes. In it, she recognized herself, who a short time later divorced Kirill. In order not to aggravate the situation even more, Angelica and Sergey We rushed to leave the party.

And although we invite our own exes to the wedding, not everyone wants to frame them like Kirill. This man did not understand his own feelings and decided to find happiness in the arms of another woman. But is that right? Will he succeed? It's hard to answer. Let it be on his conscience. We wish Angelica and Sergey happiness. This mature and wise couple makes Careful steps towards a shared future. I hope it will be bright and joyful.

Tags

See also

New and interesting