I couldn’t sleep at night, I was thinking about how to give children an apartment for a wedding, and one thought came to me.

What to give children for the wedding? This question took my husband and I by surprise. Coley and I thought it was too early for us to think about it. Our first child is too young to get married. Slavik had just turned 22. And the younger Pasha isn't even nineteen. But fate likes to present surprises. Today Slava returned from the bride and said that they decided to get married.

Peels Edition "Site" She shares a family story with you.

What to give children for a wedding Our eldest son takes care of a cute girl Julia. A young beauty lives with her parents in a nearby village, and her son drives there in a used car. As my husband said, Slava bought the car with his money. Young people have been meeting for a year and said that they are not in a hurry to sign. That was until yesterday. And now Nicholas and I are happy that soon we will become grandparents. And we had to seriously think about what to give the children for the wedding.

My husband and I live well, although there are small quarrels. My Nikolai has golden hands. He makes good money compared to other families in the village. We have two wonderful sons that we are trying to get back on our feet. We love children equally and share everything equally. As a child, they bought boys candy and toys for two and taught them to always share. Our sons have grown up, and we want to give them the opportunity to go to the city, because there is no prospect for young people in the village.

But without their own housing in the city to do nothing, and to buy two separate apartments we have no opportunity. Money will not be saved either, because Slavik will soon get married.

The matchmaking took place over the weekend. The wedding will be played next month. But the question of where the newlyweds will live, could not be resolved. We argued with the matchmakers for a long time, but we never came to a consensus. We want the young to settle in our house, but the future daughter-in-law is not eager to live with her mother-in-law. We finally said goodbye and went home.

We didn't sleep at night. We lay there and wondered how much money would be spent on the celebration and how much cash we would have left for the wedding gift. I really wanted to buy Slavika an apartment, but Nikolai concluded: “We can not give an apartment for a wedding: there is not enough money!” Then I came up with one idea: “Let’s offer matchmakers to buy an apartment in the fold!” My husband liked this option. Kolya smacked me on the cheek: “You are not only beautiful, but also smart!”

The next day we went to visit the matchmakers again. Children were not involved in the conversation, because they wanted to first coordinate all the nuances with the parents of the bride. Nicholas voiced our proposal:
- Let's give the kids an apartment for the wedding. We are willing to pay half the cost of housing. How do you see that?
- We will not give such an expensive gift to the young! the matchmaker categorically replied. No one helped us at the time. We did everything ourselves. Besides, our third daughter hasn't married yet, we should be thinking about her.
- Can you add a third?
- No! replied the matchmakers.

We failed to reach an agreement with matchmakers. And the husband refused to buy housing for the newlyweds only for his money, because the parents of the bride are wealthy people, and they are not going to add money.

After the wedding, the children left for the city and began to live in a rented apartment. Before the birth of the child, they had enough money. But after the birth of a little daughter, the needs of the family increased, and Slava realized that they would not live on one salary. Our son moved his family to his parents' home, and he went to work as a trucker.

Glory wants to make money on her own home. But if necessary, we will definitely help him. My son should just ask.

Tags

See also

New and interesting