I want to join the army

I have one friend Igor.
He was a childhood dream to become an officer. Although his father, a career officer, was against it. All arms and legs would not let him into the army. Do not dick there, Igor ... Forget it. - Its main word.

This post is about his attempts to get into the army.

1st. The Air Force. Boring. Igor still persuaded his father to allow him to try the go to flight school. I do not have. Has not passed a medical examination.
Dad was incredibly pleased.

2nd. Every lёtku not taken, he decided to go to a civilian university to the military department, then to go down to the troops. Went to college, he entered the military commissar, studied best of all, doing further. 5th year, graduation. "Interview" in the department.
 - Do you want to serve, Igor?
 - Yes, really want!
 - Excellent prepare ...
Joy knew no bounds. but on some occasion destiny agenda were awarded to those who do not wish to. And not give them diplomas until they will sign for the agenda. In general flight.

3rd. Pogudev after final couple of days, obmozgovat situation, he decided to go to his draft board. At the checkpoint recruiting office I sat bored captain. Between them there was a short in the military dialogue:
T u-captain Good morning! Disaccustomed, documents in hand, take away!
 - Why are you yelling ??? Today we are not visiting day ...
-Listen, Comrade captain, you do what you say? Which tries not receiving day! I myself come. With documents! I'll go if you did not find the same
-That's Right say. Let's wait and documents ...
Gone. He came about 15 minutes Go, he said received a summons.
A month passed, then another. Agenda not. I learned my friend visiting days the recruiting office, and went. And there is such situevina, say, go to the dick, we lost your documents, stuck somewhere, requested a new, so far there are new or you do not come to us tries not needed. As a result, they found a half years. Comes Igor agenda, they say nice person, please come to us in the military enlistment office. Instantly arriving there, I got my hands on voennik. And to the question as well as the same service, it has been re-sent to the dick, as army officers and cut we do not urge greater.

4th. After recruiting office, he began obbivat thresholds parts that were in the area, but everywhere was greeted with amazing eyes and repeatedly sent to different places. Only special forces brigade, he was like as a concept, it has been proposed to start sergeant positions, collected all the documents and sent to the High Command, but were somehow squander Major.

This is how, at the moment, there was his fate. He was already 28 years old, but he still does not give up, and looking for ways to put on his cap and engaged in business which is the soul.)))

I'm still kicking

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting