I went immediately to the tax ...

Now I have seen and headlines: "In fact the crowding in the 46th fiscal criminal case", "The prosecutor's office began checking in connection with a fire in the tax complex in northern Moscow," "Rescuers have specified the number of victims. PHOTO "," MOE start checking all the territorial tax inspectorates capital ».
15 ph via grayscale

Tax town in marching passage knows every entrepreneur.

Registration, likvidvtsii, extracts, certificates, paper - are all here. Everything seemed to be comfortable in one place.

This is a large complex of buildings, which remembers the crowd of thousands of businessmen and riot police holding them back, when the state in 2009, decided to re-register all legal entities.

Before the tax is not within walking distance of the town. A parking for cars just do not provide. All have to throw them under the sign.

Well, that is provided, but not for the taxpayers. On the vast territory of the place so much that envy a good shopping center.

Entrance to the "town" vote width welcoming open gate.

Here, thousands of people gather

And spend in the queue waiting for modern electronic clocks

Many spacious rooms are filled with couriers, accountants and entrepreneurs

And all this kopmpleks buildings, the entire group gathered here for the inter-regional, inter-regional, federal and other tax authorities is only one ... have guessed? Do you also want there waiting? That's right: a toilet. In the men's only 4 cabins. There is one in the dining room about it, few people know, for 2 and 2 push urinal. Photograph did not, had the smell, with a cross to keep them clean unrealistic.

And now look how original railings are installed at the entrances to the taxpayer.

So wherever converting visitors. Somehow they have to do it on the back of tax palaces.

And so, where visitors are not supposed to go

But it's flowers, I was forced to write a post not parking or even toilets.

This is the entrance-exit to the street. Width in meters! Can you imagine that there will be, if in something happen?

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting