One step away from divorce

I've been married for almost thirty-one years, but as the head of my wife arranged for me - and today the biggest mystery.
In these cold and snowy days was necessary for me to meet her at the metro and bring home. Hastily releasing the car from the snow, so as not to commit to other drivers on the road a snowstorm, I three minutes to fulfill the mission and have to park the car near the entrance. Neotogretoe behind glass iced striped, gave me a little review, and I asked my wife to let me voice outside the distance to the rear of the machine, which is still poorly guessed because is a solid pure white snow.
 - Do you have a whole meter, - I heard a confident voice of his wife.
 - Well, with wheels that?
Wheel located exactly, but I digress, letting his wife, giving her bags and now had doubts.
 - The wheels are exactly.
She answered without a pause, and I confidently touching the gas pedal, backpedaled and immediately put his wheels in the border - steering wheel was turned out on one full turn to the right.
 - You mean what I said wheel? - I asked my wife, when out of the car.
 - Pro rear, and about what else? You're going back.
 - Do you think the rear wheels from turning machines? - I asked her, thinking that she was still joking.
 - And is not it?

On the street minus 20, but I made roast from realizing the terrible truth.
 - No, the rear wheels do not turn the machine!
This is some Cirque du Soleil! I was so nervous that I could not dial combination lock on the door entrance. This woman is 10 years old went to the densest hours to work in the center of Moscow and back, with all this time one accident is not their fault, it's great to park, brunette from birth ...
At home, I began to draw her schematically differences machines with different type of drive for the elevator, she went further in his revelations, telling me that only now she has opened: the rear wheels turn in cars with rear wheel drive.
 - Because it is logical! - She said with confidence in his own defense.
 - Where do you see the logic, if we have a car with front-wheel drive!
I was close to seizure. When I calmed down, the wife admitted that she herself is now very interesting, whether it refers to the category of special knowledge or male is universal, so you need to ask our daughter, and if need be, and friends what they think about it.
Very adult daughter and lives far away. In the evening, chatted on Skype about the main, the wife asked her what the car wheels turning. Daughter brunettes - motorist with five years' seniority - surprised strange questions and answers without delay.
 - The front of the drive - front, at the rear - rear! Mom, what are you doing? ..

Tags

See also

New and interesting