Himself Archimedes or bathroom with their hands

Good time of day, dear users YAP! Now is my time and make its modest contribution to this wonderful site and tell them about how I get off the bathroom in the house, which is being built himself for nearly six years.
Will be 64 photos and letters,

So, to start, we have L-shaped room with an area of ​​about 12 squares, wooden floor, the walls are covered with rough GCR. On the wooden floor has adhered waterproofing, along one of the walls are vsjaki pipe. Hence, the story begins.

The first day of vacation. Install wiring combs for hot and cold water, as well as expansion tank for hot water loopback. The floor was littered every shmurdyak and dirt

The entire perimeter of the fining of the foil tape damper penofol. It will compensate for the expansion of floor heating during heating.

Another view.

On stage there is a roll-plastic pipe. Ah, I almost forgot. Traditional sorry for the quality of the photos, the talent of the photographer enchanting propyl, fotkal on a piece of drywall, etc.

We hang on the wall of the pre-assembled just such vundervaflyu. This mixer and pump for underfloor heating.

Spread the mesh.

Spread, spread ...

It seems ... spread a white speck - sewer bath tucked into a plastic bag.

I am laying pipe.

On the other hand.

Then AD thrash and groove - all pour concrete. Fot the process no hands were dirty, wet. Concrete kneaded in the garage, on the floor below, carried in buckets poured by eye. Altogether 16 batches of 4 buckets ready solution. It seems exactly ...

And another photo. At the end of the cat made a "victory lap" around the perimeter of the bathroom. Betonschitsa, damn it ... I had to quickly equalize, but in some places still left paw.

Once the concrete is completely frozen, do frame box, which will hide the pipe to the toilet and bidet, as well as put the starting profiles false wall that hides the pipes and electrical disgrace.

Paul primed and waterproofing mastic why he bought soft ahtungovy color. You can estimate the tiles ...

I put the first row.

And pofigachil more ... Do not forget about the control level.

Along the edges of the tiles need to be cut, I took the other's Tile with a broken tray, made of cans, "prosthesis", and forward cut. Spray fly, wet fly, does not spread to vodischa laid special cloth.

Under pipe somehow, still under the bathroom in sight. Grouting in the frame did not get because of the terrible uncleanness.

We got hands to the ceiling. Pencil razmetochka done.

At the same time frame put false wall.

Slowly moving the second frame of the ceiling.

Well, very slowly ...

Finally, the frame is ready.

Another angle.

The false wall frame stuck zakladuhi, which then hung up a shelf with a mirror for soap-rylnyh accessories. Zakladuhi chipboard in two layers.

Prokinul wiring under the spotlights, beat GCR.

It turned out something like this:

In general, it turned out.

Mud!

The idea of ​​zakladuhami liked to sculpt the same issues under the pipe toilet and bidet, and is screwed into their sleeves length 100mm, fix lock nuts, tighten the pipe:

And under the sink:

Before you completely and permanently score sheets GCR false wall combed wiring. Lamps for service there. Enables automation in schitochke.

Raised panel packed with plasterboard, plaster begins. First layer:

Second layer:

I dig up holes for spotlights. All primed severely, including the edge of the holes.

The middle part of the ceiling and walls entirely shpaklyuyu not only the joints. All the same all hide panels.

Painted perimeter and plinth glue fittings.

Corners - this is our all. Mitre to help.

He began to glue panels:

This work is "seen", because there is fun:

And the arena BATH! All the joints of panels of the bathroom silicone missed the mark, the wall behind the tub thoroughly waterproofed, in general there is silicone in other tits, and even maybe more.

Bath certainly is already connected to the sewer:

And of course to the hot and cold water:

Poster TB. Krovischi floor kagbe calls for caution when working with sharp objects!

Ftykat bulb. In the central part of the ceiling panels, too, the other bit pattern. Right gaping hole under the hatch for maintenance taps for false wall:

With Matyuk customized screen for bath.

Come daughter, it seems to approve.

I pass the door. The box is fixed to the wedges.

He throws the door. Do you need all gently, a box is still hanging on wedges.

Carefully check all, then it would be difficult to alter:

Spacers. Pure kankretno spacers!

Just some kind of paranoia. But like all straight.

Pena went!

Cashing zapili ME !!!

And Paste!

WC-push, the bid-pichalka ... Fat Trololo in the mirror - at me!

That's the door gashes!

His wife rushed to wipe all. For cloth and hang on the battery.

Chief Inspector pinned!

Will not?

In sniffing!

Water - in the chemical analysis!

Seems approves!

Posted in [mergetime] 1365331921 [/ mergetime]
That's all I wanted to say. You can throw slippers!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting