Veteran Moto bazaar

Twice a year, in Poland, in Lodz, in May and September takes "Moto Veteran Market". Bring back a bunch of motorcycles, motorcycle equipment, all kinds of gadgets a la Chrome, and all that is necessary for the moving motorcycle. And catching up to the warlords. Military uniforms, models, guns, bayonets, which just is not there.

It will be a lot of photos with brief explanations in the context of: road, food, accommodation and self motoveteranbazar.

So in a way. Lvov, Lodz, there is day and vice versa. My horse is assembled, complete, going to a meeting to a friend with whom agreed to go.

We met with the doctor and we are on the border, voila! for some it is not the full 40 minutes, unheard of!

this portion will kill not only the size but also the price. about 4-5 dollars. delicious and ёmae - svezhak! This we flew 100 kilometers into Poland

Doctor with Pёtrykom (left), a kind-hearted Pole who took us (he has his own small hotel business)

Well, I'm here, too, such as a)

Posted in [mergetime] 1368387155 [/ mergetime]

This small room is worth as much as $ 10 per night with parking two horses. Not penthouse but clean and shower is in the numbered))

gostishka here, we lived in the neighborhood with the Belarusians who took offense at us for 2 lira for three vodka is like ... well, excuse us guys, we do not specifically

Pёtryk morning we could not take to the market but has asked the Kent, and here we are! Tada! morning after a sober biker zhrachkoy the most !!!

market is a big fucking territory, which together point polyandii All bids. it does not give a photo now lay out photos of all that they sell and will sell.

Helmets

boo costumes and new

Here is a miracle

trunks, T-shirts, dachgo there just was not.

the type of "holes! holes are different! hole black, yellow, bald hole "it.d. © From Dusk Till Dawn

awesome military custom, solidly made

Every detail in a military-style

Posted in [mergetime] 1368387776 [/ mergetime]

and from all this?

echoes of war ... © you know where

ottudazhe

and it

Stores and shops

knives, bayonets

I will not say that the stock sold sports, choppers like Ithaca. Here it is worth paying attention. they are really in ohreneyneshem condition, restored my mother dear ... even afraid to say how much dough and soul put into them.

More

handsome

Another

sredt moto and military were they, these legendary, still alive, handsome (sorry that the sharpness ushatal, it was hard)

More

great for cool kids

Now, I drooling drove him

It was? not? Well Shablya and rezhiki

aparat working quite expensive.

funny plate. to the country should be such

liners, helmets, machine-gun belts. By the way there is actually an agreement with the local pro "active" items, if anyone should. It sells everything! For all its cost. but we are not interested were we for the overall development as it

legendary four-wheel drive Tsundapp

it's probably from a circus skomunizdili.

gun want? not, I say, do not.

I'll still "Kit" in addition give. there is a trunk. and estimate, with drin on the edge of the city to skate))

this is a miracle, too, came to itself. the owner was gone, and could not know whether the mass production

Shoot pictures not to measure, sorry if it was

and it is within predyduschschy

from time to time people tried to entertain this guy, frankly - and I "snickering" or had nothing good happened. near him a boy with glasses on a similar play stupid circles. I then explained to my friend that the slope that would place Motyka and stand on their feet on the ground are not omitted. but do not drink much beer, not impressed by

Simple pneumatic pukalki for every taste and pocket

crediting drozdopet. brand new, very beautiful. all handmade almost

Market walked a couple of times. rain did not spoil the fun by which drenched Pёtryk and only a couple of hours we took away. What I want to say. Cool there. and eat and look strange veschschi live. expensive compared with Ukraine just awesome. lastly photo way back, jumped meal (breakfast) traditional pancakes with pineapple and cream. Kick stsuko tasty.

That's it. We are home now taxied to 08-00 in their language and were 16-00 at home. = 1000 km

gallery has not to measure but I have already zadolbal, kick))

Pancakes! by now all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting