Green Market in Almaty

If you come to the "Green Bazaar" in Alma-Ata, and you will hang on the neck, even if turned off, the camera, the first thing you see is a crowd of guards, flown to you, as the most dangerous criminals in the world and begin their memorized speech about the ban photography. Frankly, I do not really understand the reasons for the ban, but the East is East ...

18 photos.

It turned out that it is enough just five minutes friendly conversation and you will not be sworn spy and dear guests who are very pleased.

"Green Bazaar" was so named because there used exclusively traded mixed greens and sale is not permitted. Now, of course, everything else on the market and sell almost any food. Today, "green market" is not only the central market of Alma-Ata, but also one of the attractions of the city. In this post, I invite you to walk through it and see what's out there peddling.

1. To begin, of course, with the fruit.

2. The selection and quality is not worth comparing with our markets.

4. Right on the market you can enjoy a delicious pomegranate juice squeezed at you from your selected garnets.

5. In a number of vegetable attention attracted very strange mushrooms.

6. A tray of pickles at least strange rolls.

7. On some products prices are comparable with the Russian. (Rate 4.5)

8. I liked the cheese and other dairy products.

9. But the sweets made from milk.

10. However, the main product is meat.

11. Meat ranks assigned to the largest territory.

13. The balance of the distant past.

14. The cut meat brought on such ancient carts.

15. And this local delicacy, the main weld head so that the skin on the forehead is not broke. This custom.

16. And what is the market without spices! Their scent permeated all here.

17. At the end of fasting wanted to show a general view of the market, but, as always, there is someone who will certainly break the frame.

Posted in [mergetime] 1415227653 [/ mergetime]
In general, all. Kick, only soft slippers.

Tags

See also

New and interesting