Examination on maroon beret:

In the Interior Troops of the Republic of Belarus has passed the examination for the right to wear maroon beret.

17 photos

Traditionally, tests were conducted in four stages: general physical training test, 10-kilometer march to the passage of the obstacle course, shooting from different weapons, and finally - a close fight.

Only 22 of the 89 applicants were able to pass this year, it is a difficult test.

Such examinations are held in Belarus since 1993. Today, the more than 700 holders of maroon beret.

from the comments to the article:
I do not know now, but when I was in the special forces, not the Ministry of Interior, no Green Beret was not. Normal commando would have passed through the ranks of those lads like a hot knife through butter. And about the so-sung melee, even in Soviet times we were told by the instructor: - In order to join the melee boy- commandos needed to lose automatic, pistol, bayonet, Sapper shovel, grenades and, accordingly, to meet exactly the woodpecker on the other hand .Vot it will be a close fight. Under other circumstances, the fight will not.

Guys certainly well done, but why "Maroon Berets" the Ministry of Interior? These people need MO

Every man chooses his path. Good luck, guys! Remember that your mission - to protect, not punish them.

It is a pity that these guys are taught to protect a government of thieves mode rather than ordinary citizens from government thugs.

I do not know now, but before, when I handed (not passed hand to hand, half a minute was not enough), I was knocked out a tooth, a concussion and a bruised kidney. A doctor at the hospital said - ***** you, why do you need it? But really what for - is not going to because contractors. Ponty's it.

each has its own objectives and to pacify the rebels, too, someone has to.

This is true, of course, but not because they do not know how, but because the fight against the whole people is always difficult. Nevertheless, they have experience of fighting against a very worthy warriors - Vainakh. It is infinitely more than thrash its own rustic pumpkin kirpichёm, so go to the area and crush the woman's legs.

Absolutely meaningless test, in general, in terms of combat capability, ANY tank or motorized regiment crush these, heroes, like cockroaches ... These frames can not fight in the war, their task is to eat well and to push disenfranchised and unarmed people ... - about the usefulness Test fundamentally disagree. Especially because this test rather test the willpower male character, the ability to overcome the enormous psychological stress, to perform a task in the super heavy conditions. Well fizuha e b level course. I would be happy if my time in uniform when I was in the fucking infantry more such children. And the more some children were recruited. And then every six months someone will shoot - then still in the ass men do not kiss and, horror of horrors !, they even guard with a gun! went. You are a little confusing task. During the fighting to resist the advancing enemy head-on direction of the main attack at the special forces task is not. They is not enough heavy weapons. And teach them a little on that. Although, I must admit that because of the small number of "big" wars in recent years, more gunpowder sniffing exactly special forces, airborne troops, marines.

He served in this part of the spacecraft is proiskhodit.K know unfortunately even in this holy for SWAT moment there are people who are not profitable do not look at that will have a long-awaited beret.Tak called statistika.Ili not like you're the officer will fill in the exam. I personally knew someone who had stopped and zavalil.Pomnyu a year since 2001 to take about 10 people passed the one of the first companies batalona.Potom I spoke with one such (beretchikom) My question is how so? He said that his sharu.No fortunately vsegda.NIZKY not bow to those guys and women who, with their sweat, blood, ACT Example This SYMBOL commandos and CHELOVEKA.CHELOVEKA capitalized !!!

Posted in [mergetime] 1369159016 [/ mergetime]
it's all thanks to
photos and comments news.tut.by

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting