What to do?

Writes Terkin_: Listen, my friends, help out, my strength is gone. Who understands conditioners? How quickly and accurately can be broken air conditioner?

It is every five minutes buzzing the whole fucking Aeroflot, what prevents me from sleeping, decreased appetite, is the cause of premature ejaculation is poisoning my life in every way and does not really relax on the open-airs. Excuse me, but I have this bad.

I wrote a statement to the police (I damn seriously) that it violates my rights, about the noise up to 23 hours (I can make a copy of the application). I was twice summoned to the office for further details on location traveled Expert Group (I have not seen), and on the phone as much as a lieutenant colonel said that they were unable to establish the owner of the unit and advised to resolve the issue on their own, but it is I did not say that .

A bucket of salt water does not work, hit him with a sledgehammer, I do not risk, and every 10-15 minutes there around the clock to smoke some guys who do not speak in Russian.
That bastard Photo:

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting