Lost corner of Russia.

Just a few years ago, I did not think that I can so sincerely love what that individual regions of our home, the vast country.
In general, I came at the time of withdrawal of equestrian travel Altai Mountains and horror as it wanted to go there. The wife did not appreciate the choice (yes, women prefer "vegetable vacation" that really there) and certainly not gone. Travel is also not found, but did not get upset and went alone. The first point of arrival Barnaul, then by bus to Gorno-Altaisk, the private cab from there to the village Tungur. For rent a horse on the ground wrung price, and I decided to stomp feet, and more useful, and more than I see beauty.
p.s. First post, kicking necessarily fotkal to the bowler. 18 pictures.

Actually the beginning.

The trail goes up and the bottom of the mountain river, with a beautiful female name Kucherla.

Also there are small, but very nice looking "lawn". Sometime they come across herds of sheep, surprisingly without a shepherd. Although maybe I just did not see them.

Kucherla ... You know, she even makes a noise like that for a woman, I realized to go there next time, and I ask the men near the river Akkem. Absolutely different water, and the sound is different. River rafting is very good, with the words go there this fun lovers.

After she did not go. Will wash. Water can be, and I would say you need to drink. It has your taste. Water, as you can see, gives white. Hence the name of the region, Belovode.

Let go gray clouds overhead. Beauty ... Ahead looms the first snow-capped cone. Day of the way and I'm there ...

Why not just have to go. Moss seemed to me very interesting, kind of like a beam and foot prizhmesh 15-20 centimeters away. Lingonberry a dime a dozen, but only until July, and no berries.

Well, that's the end point of the route for the first time. Lake Kucherlinskoye. The view from the hill is amazing, and it's a pity the weather curve hands photographer disappoint. Later reformed. =))

Here's another view, in the morning. Complete calm. I slept really not. Nightmares and was constantly cold. And even a little scary.

But we must return as home. And I decided to go a slightly different path, to climb higher. And there are kinds of ... uh))

Everything seems so great ... orgomnoe I would say. You feel like a part of the nature. One.

Crimea and Primorsky Krai, the Urals and the Black Sea coast ... It's beautiful, what is native. But I was struck by his Altai transparency, virgin nature, which is sincerity. If you ask me -Does force -Is there! Definitely something to eat. What is the Wilderness.

+25 And snow. If you're not afraid to strut back of your thighs, the front) sat on a poly raincoat and forwards)) By the way, you take half a cup sguhi, mesh and this snow and voila, delicious Morozhenko.

Whether the site is buggy whether that) Like this photo lecturing. Generally stir condensed milk with snow Morozhenko that is necessary. Well pokatushki is also possible to arrange. =)

It was harder to go back. Descent of the river Tekelyushka. At the bottom of a mountain stream, and open. In fact, until Wheelchair maaaalenky one step.

I come and stomp through this.

Moss everywhere ... and the path comes to an end.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting