This is a new "divorce"?

The other day my wife (F) called a young man with a husky voice and introduced the purchaser (P):

F: - Hello?
P: - Hello! It is you are selling sofa?
M: - Yes.
P: - I buy it.
G - Good. When you get to watch?
P: - I did not come. The fact that I work in 30km from the city of "rotational basis».
F: - How did you take away it? I do not see?
P: - No. Tomorrow morning the car from me go, I'll tell him the address - it will take.
F: - Well, well. Payment will produce a driver?
A: - No, I do. I put your money at stake.
F: - Do you need a score?
P: - I do not have a computer here. I will send you the mobile ( ). You go to the ATM, and I'll call you back in an hour, and the money came from.
F: - Call.

Hung up, my wife tells me the story of this very ...
Frankly, I was a bit intrigued. With that I have not yet encountered.
An hour later, a call from the same number. I pick up the handset:

I: - Hello?
P: - And you can hear Svetlana?
I - It was her husband. What do you want?
P: - I would like to talk with Svetlana.
I am - you are about the couch?
P: - Yes. I have already explained that it is necessary to transfer the money, but for this you need to go to the ATM.
I - Why can not transfer the money "online" through Sberbank, for example? What should I do at an ATM?
P: - I have no Internet here, and I can only transfer money through the mobile operator. But for this you need on your card to connect a certain service, which can be done only (!) An ATM.
I: -
I - Well, I'll let you come in and we will calculate?
P: - I am in the ... 30km from the Kemerovo region.

Then I was taken aback at all! Kemerovo region is approximately 2700 km away from my location. Probably closer sofas do not sell ... But even such an eventuality could find an excuse ...

I - Well in that case you can go to the nearest branch of the Savings Bank and do the translation.
P: - I have all the money on your mobile account.

(The cost of the sofa, said in the announcement, was 40t.r.)

I - Mail on my mobile through your carrier, making a statement in their office.

Apparently realizing that does not work, the person on the other end hung up.
So what was it? People in the know, tell me. What kind of service is such that you can only connect an ATM?
I understand that the divorce, but stsuka interesting ...
Cell phone number, on account of which is not less than 40t.r .: - 8 (905) 902-19-03.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting