Forgotten train

Alexander writes «Russos» Popov:

In addition to the museum of railway equipment in Rostov-on-Don, there is another atmospheric place - storeroom of the museum itself. On godforsaken path and are rotting cars, several locomotives and one locomotive. If locomotives still nothing, the state carriages depressing. What will happen to them - I do not know.

The most interesting thing was that we were getting there. I parked the car near the control tower hump. But we managed to go the first way and go as it seemed to us in the right direction, as a voice from the sky. And a well-designed, with the actor's intonation.

- Well, where did you go? there is not the same!
- Yes, yes, I tell you!
- Do not go there, I say, come on, there will not pass!
- What do you give me your hands Mahal?
- It is not necessary here to go to the left, there is no abandoned cars. You need a very long journey and it has left. Only carefully, there is a dog.
- Yes, not now to the left! Who is right - it is necessary to bypass the swamp.
- Here, boy, I realized.
- And now the swamp ended, the transition to a long journey and find their old cars there.

On a ____ - our emotions were approximately. But there were, of course, cars. Thank you to the unknown voice that brought to the right path.
34 photos

2. I have the words "Boom" is associated only with the "Arrow Stratosphere» ...

3. One way - the museum's storerooms. It is open to all comers. The rest - the base stock of cars for trains. It is guarded. There are dogs.

4. Inside the engine room TEP10.

6. But the cars here in a very poor state. Many traces of fire - all are wooden.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting