Forgotten train





Alexander writes «Russos» Popov:

In addition to the museum of railway equipment in Rostov-on-Don, there is another atmospheric place - storeroom of the museum itself. On godforsaken path and are rotting cars, several locomotives and one locomotive. If locomotives still nothing, the state carriages depressing. What will happen to them - I do not know.

The most interesting thing was that we were getting there. I parked the car near the control tower hump. But we managed to go the first way and go as it seemed to us in the right direction, as a voice from the sky. And a well-designed, with the actor's intonation.

- Well, where did you go? there is not the same!
- Yes, yes, I tell you!
- Do not go there, I say, come on, there will not pass!
- What do you give me your hands Mahal?
- It is not necessary here to go to the left, there is no abandoned cars. You need a very long journey and it has left. Only carefully, there is a dog.
- Yes, not now to the left! Who is right - it is necessary to bypass the swamp.
- Here, boy, I realized.
- And now the swamp ended, the transition to a long journey and find their old cars there.

On a ____ - our emotions were approximately. But there were, of course, cars. Thank you to the unknown voice that brought to the right path.
34 photos

Forgotten train



2. I have the words "Boom" is associated only with the "Arrow Stratosphere» ...

Forgotten train

3. One way - the museum's storerooms. It is open to all comers. The rest - the base stock of cars for trains. It is guarded. There are dogs.

Forgotten train

4. Inside the engine room TEP10.

Forgotten train

5.

Forgotten train

6. But the cars here in a very poor state. Many traces of fire - all are wooden.

Forgotten train

Source: ">