About how wanted gazebo ...

I want to share how I built a gazebo in the garden area of ​​Tiffany's on his way. This is the first gazebo with my hands.

Will be 25 photos

I wanted something like this:

INTRODUCTION: It all began with the fact that I wanted a place in the country where you can sit, eat barbecue and drink beer, as well as the terrain is not normally allowed to stay (with a slope of land), it was decided to build a gazebo. I must say that his pictures and drawings I ordered sawing lumber. Some parts were made modules (sidewalls) are collected where it was ordering, as well as the table and benches. It was built almost a month since I could allocate only one day a week to build. And as a rule, it did not have the nails, the shingles. Some photos start building disappeared, or rather the choice of the place and the pit - the most difficult part of the job. I would say that the land taken away slightly more than 3 cubic meters, the same imported CBC. Many moments are not fotkal since there was no time for it, did not want to delay the construction site. Many thanks to those who vyklydval here the pergola, some moments spied them !!! Photos are made on a piece of soft tiles.

So it began. This is the next step. CBC was covered pillow and filled with water from the top to quickly packed. Then it was decided to put a dot of red brick foundation, because He is best suited for my purposes! Strip foundation did not want to, because long and not the structure that would fill it. All displayed in an exemplary level.

The bars have settled down, now is the time they go to sleep and again to pour water for surveillance)

Finally at the firm where he ordered list)) everything was ready, a month passed. Here are modular parts, benches and a table. I forgot to say the size of the gazebo 3.2h2.0h2.40 to the roof.

table and benches

Gender is also riveted to the company immediately. sdela the perimeter was in place already tying dozens of timber, to weight the base. Between the floor and the bricks laid ruberoid that the tree does not have naberalo moisture from the brick, the bottom of the bottom flue missed oil that would not rot.

Here input module and the skeleton went gazebo erected. Thank you very much my friend and tests that helped me that day. Without them I could not have done then.

Sorry, I'm not a photographer, in that a lot where the horizon is filled up, about what would seem that all crooked ...

predydschem photos on a piece of me, do horse roof.

Strapila constructed, erected went roughing roof.

another angle

inside view

for the sake of what it's erected. Sorry, that is still far before lunch ...

Roughing roof ready. View from inside.

outside view

due to the fact that the furniture has turned off the ground and skakt it is not much like what it was decided to construct a scraps of distinctive ladder here.

sometimes I had to work antiquated instrument. Because of what I *** for very much. Strapila cut tiles can be laid soft.

alternative type

the end is probably somewhere nearby. I ended tiles.

Inside

Oh my God what a gazebo, I want you beer ... Top view

still kind

Entrance

Hatchback

the examiner did not care that I was doing. He was simply fed up ... Naverneo bribe had to give him after the acceptance of the building?

girls flowers))

guys a little meat ... That's all. Thank you all !!!
PS .: If anything, I'm not a builder at all!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting