Building a House

Hello everybody. Especially about the construction lot, and I hope my experience will help someone.
The task was for less money to put the house for a summer vacation for as little as possible time. The task was the protection from the hot sun, a little protection from the cold days well, and convenience for otdyhayuschih.material derevo.Nadeyus managed. You be the judge.

25 -35 photo

1. Fasting is not the first, and hopefully not the last. Only lazy Maleh. Cooking forgot construction too. Immediately I decided nevertheless to put the theme of the construction site. I have to say the house were not made for winter and summer holiday. This third. So experience in construction there. The first building of peskobloka. Finishing lining. The area is about 120 squares. It was built more than two years. Although they settled within three months. The second variant is closer to winter, but more than -20 in the winter did not go. Heating -teplofony ceiling. The house itself is an area of ​​about 100 sq m of Square milled log. We put in three months with a full finish. I hire workers. If anyone says that this is not the Nichrome, he is deeply mistaken. Work is constantly on the loose, the hack on the side looking, then why strive've stole. In general, problems dohrena. If you constantly are present, then the real economy on the whole, and any issues are resolved much faster. Hunky proud bird - until pnesh not fly.

This year, we digging a bit and decided to buy denyuzhkav zemelku next to his plot. Photo plot with the car is not here already blocks.
One site I have across the street 1, 8 hundred. Only under the house, a small gazebo, barbecue. Gazebo, incidentally, I was lecturing on Yap: http://forum2/topic449408.html?hl=
Last bought close to the second portion. Too little - 2.8 weave. Trees are not many. More space for okolodomnogo space - BBQ, parking for cars, a shower-toilet, all kinds of flower beds, walkways and more. From planning to planting cherry along the house to plant, but wild grapes along the low fence. Birches few. A full-fledged cottage do not intend to. It is for the summer holidays. Oh, I forgot to say, the first house rent to vacationers. And this house, too, was built for the same purpose. The house of the Square milled lumber live themselves all summer, friends always come well and relatives, of course.

2 ...

3.Zemlyu acquired in late October. The problem was as soon as possible, before the frost, drive under the roof. In the process of building itself decided perplyunut and make the most of is the weather permits. The weather allowed very much. Warm-up now. The house is finished and even surpassed by his own plans. In general, more photos with brief explanations. Quickly lay out can not, as gnarled hands to a computer. Although the theme is partially prepared.
On the site stood a ramshackle trailer, with half a roof. The car took the watchman himself (he slips on some shots) I stayed foundation blocks and an incredible mess - the old planks, broken slate and other debris.

Lucky with a crane. Nearby is also the builders worked, and inexpensive units installed on the prepared site. Immediately, the temperature is above zero, mean to them in terms of strip foundation. While dried up, dug a septic tank for three cube, the shower and the toilet (it's closer to the spring). Filled the base of the fence (which is a low fence). Then he ran out of ASG and cement started small frost and earthworks postponed until spring.
The photo shows a pile of stones - a slate. His kolyat into thin slabs and surrounded by concrete beauty. Work is also in the spring, because the solution does not like low temperatures.

4. In general, the main building - the foundation. We have rocky soil, sometimes dresva (granite crumb to the ground). Therefore bury the foundation is not necessary - it is checked. In some places, they scored valves and break a shallow ditch. No more bayonet spade.
They took everything in the level, beat back the diagonal and left to dry.

Another view, closer

6 ...
Building materials are imported on the same flight. In Mercedes, 40 cc became almost everything. Bovozil then insulation and battens to the second floor, and then, because the initially wanted to leave the second floor in the spring. Nanoch all of banners closed, although the weather is pleased

7 ...
Concrete persevered enough, you can gradually nachint the base.
For the foundation and the first floor took lag timber 150h50. Along the perimeter of maurlat twice. Laghi by 70cm. The size of the insulated part of the house 6, 5 meters by 4 meters. Veranda and kitchen respectively 4x3 and 2.5h3 meters. On the veranda and kitchen floors shpuntovki. In the house and on the second floor - plywood and linoleum then (in the spring). Shpuntovka always wondered, but did not have time to make the sawmill, the road would be closed to trucks ... In general, the board took on the veranda and the rest took on 12mm plywood. Like no flex, but it would be better brought the board later. In short there is one downside.
Paul once insulated but very little. Home for the summer and need protection from the heat but not the cold. Below 3mm plywood, agril instead of a vapor barrier, URSA 50 density and thickness of 5 cm, again agril and floors.

8 ...
Another view. The corners are exposed

9 ...
Further strengthen the timber wall has, again with the level and stretch marks

10 ...

On top associate. One wall has already been closed by the wind of banners.

11 ...
The walls are sheathed with American. It's like a lining, but without the groove. Just Regiment and attached a little at an angle. Paneling outside bvlo much, chose this. With tree work familiar. Plastic not like.

12 ...
A little closer

13 ...

The date in the corner to be? That we have the Friday! In the evening's wife will come with friends. I'm preparing a little. Meat love in all its manifestations

14 ...
More

15 ...
This Sunday's catch. In a bucket of cold water. The walls melted and this is a still-life

16 ...
Recreation and sports, and work is progressing. While some sewn up the wall, others are already preparing the roof. The first triangle.
Windows got on the occasion, after the repair of his shop another. It is a pity that it does not open. All windows are planned, but then bought podeshevke plastic b u.

Posted in [mergetime] 1385906941 [/ mergetime]
Sorry, photos from a computer where that happened. Who'll fix

17 ...
On the other hand

More

19 ...
More

20 ...
now began to emerge that are to.Stropila 60 cm

21 ...
wall slowly sheathed

22 ...
We put the window on the other storony.Prishlos crop top, much higher

23 ...
We began to sew up the gables. Long promuchalis with cornices, they should immediately delat.Potom uncomfortable.

24 ...
zakanchivaem.Na veranda with outdoor advertising had to beat an American as a normal spring vagonku.Dumayu gap no longer get out

25 ...
So the metal business podoshlo.Tsvet turquoise.
put right angles and the roof rises smoothly without skewing

26 ...
remember the first page of the fish, so she darling

27 ...
This view from the porch of the house, which hosts leto.Dumayu spring and on that site so ennoble.

28 ...
Although if you have money you can and how neighbors

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting