The tale of how a hodgepodge collected

So, comrades, I came to work from vacation and ... I do not imagine for a month and a half so much rubbish piled up that there was no time even fart. But today, Friday, at lunch was a free pair of three hours. I wanted the soup, but the soup is not easy, and nazhoristogo. Solyanka remembered that my grandmother made earlier in the pot, but in the furnace (wiped away a tear at this moment). He reached into his pocket-miracle-book. And omaygad !!! Recipe with obschazhnyh times. Yopt, and I even forgot that before it is ready, that your hodgepodge. It was decided to be her today on the desktop and in the abdomen. Going camping in the shop for smoked and to the country for the greens.

24 photos

Of course, the highlight of the program will be here this smoked brisket with bone and that's the smoked sausage with pieces of meat, even

And here's the smoked buzhininka Polish

Myastsa bulk. And what kind of meat without the beautiful Basilica? Yes, and svezhachka

Another highlight is a must today, this one acidic and one pupyrchatoy rather few such friends

Something was in the mood to experiment. I decided not to roast meats and podpech them duhovochke. WARMING

While the oven heats up to the cremation of meat, diced smoked all three. While they cut ten times swore that another planning meeting to go and weave will not soon pull for the health YaPovtsev. Smell good at myaska, but also sour cucumber bank entices ...

From this nyashnye bone of bacon rather chop. Later, it will be under the skhrumkano potnenkuyu fair, I promise you

Cut and oven, let him let juices. The oil in the pan is not added, the chest was a pig is necessary))))
In the meantime gone skovorodochku onion rings with garlic to flavor the oil gave

While karamelizuestya onion, sour crunchy cucumbers problanshiruyu. Let pokipyat 3-4 minutes

While boiling cucumbers, lend themselves well to a spoonful of tomato paste to the onions and two well-warmed minute refueling

Meanwhile, a third hand brushed kartofan with carrot, and the fourth did all this cut. the first two were busy dressing and cucumbers))

I hear from the oven what that bastard excitatory tickles my nose and mouth filled with saliva. Checking ... How nice! Again I swore that for another job (((

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. In a saucepan with a thick bottom is already in full swing Vodicka crane. NOTHING salted! For pickled and smoked salt.
Pour kartofan, carrots, and there's our Brez meat with fat

So, I sat, drank mineralochki. Future hodgepodge boiling 5 minutes.
I pour in to pupyrchatoy dismembered friends with the very water in which they boiled

While all boils and languishing on low heat for 8 minutes, cut Zelenka, garlic. It goes to the very end

I thought that a couple of domestic tomatoes were not hurt for a little sour notes. Under the knife uniquely
However, tomatoes and dressing poured from onions and garlic

And it will be put in a very small plate and in the mouth, but without belyanochki ((((

Mlyat, olives forgot to show

Everything is almost ready. He stuck in upets lavruhu, falling asleep with a mixture of pepper and marjoram. But without fanaticism

Moments after 3 left the green, the fire is already off

Let me remind you that the pot is very thick bottom. Due to this, creating the effect of addition of the pot.
Well, sobsna, and the result is little effort

And the smell, lads ...

View from the oral cavity. I'm all, thank you for your attention, aydios.
PS: In the evening I have the bone udelal still

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting