Change the view of the world through a separately taken cars

Dear friends, I want to show you the whole process of replacing the glass, I think anyone would be interested.
Spelling, punctuation, and do not parse my! (Prrrroshu prrrostit and understand)

33 photos

1.Itak start.
We will start with the interior. "Otkovyrivaem" mirror, be sure to surgical gloves! Sterility our FSE!

2. Next in line rain sensor. I'll tell you a secret, there sits nanochelovek (Development of "Skolkovo") and looks at the sky, looking for clouds = D

3. In fact, it is a primitive optical device, the LED sends a beam, if the glass is clean, it conquers space, but if the water there or even some [ censorship i>], it is refracted and returns in the photodetector, and lo and behold, wipers come alive.
Otkovyrivaem antenna and a sensor alarm call the owner, unfortunately, he felt embarrassed and did not get the shot.
This dismantling of the cabin is finished, you can certainly remove the side racks, but this model clearances and trowel enable it to avoid

4.Perehodim in the engine compartment, here, too, everything is simple: Two dvornika- two nuts, bibs (aka plastic under windshield wipers) and a pair of fixing caps.
In general, the Korean car making love, simple, without unnecessary bells and whistles, but already quite efficiently and reliably.

5. Do not a lot of "nudity»

6. Here we see the power connector heating glass in the area of ​​peace dvonikov.
Naipolezneyshaya feature for our climatic features!
Ie these are the 10-15 cm glass where winter freeze per night janitors.

7. Here, too, we turn to the finished rubber gasket plastkikovomu, in common referred to as moldings.

8.Opyat also drew attention to the quality of Korean cars, this time to change the molding glass 2-3 and will feel smart, because of its elasticity, flexibility and strength. And in a sense, a new and better, because it took the form of glass and had "sat»

9.Akkuratno hooked, remove it, pay special attention to the corners.

10. The process in the final analysis, you can start cutting out the glass! Yes, yes it is, "I washed down the glass!»
It is possible, but we wait a little and do some preparation for the new window.
Washed out.

11.Steklo we will be in Saint - Gobain Secura.
One of the best companies in the market.
Nor any advertising, my opinion.

12. The suction handle.

13. The same display area above the brushes.

14. Place sealant application fro gruntuem primer for best adhesion surfaces.

15.Steklo I sawed? So go zapilivaem.
So a simple way to pierce the old layer of sealant.

16. String special, wild withstand tension at high temperatures.
Sometimes it starts to smoke sealant)

17. The string is passed into the handle.

18. The internal "taped»

19.Tyani-go, and so the entire perimeter

20.Prohodim corner shpatelek to help.
Here, the frame was another well-known brand, our opponent Gabenu - Pilkington.
By the way, and one another to deliver their belts glass of well-known European brands, but only Europe, Asia has a giant glass AGS.

21.Vypilili.

22.Letom possible and so to drive, pilot ochechi buy m regulations)

24. Carefully cut away the old sealant

25.Pylesosim our frame, dust and dirt main enemy!

26.Takzhe washed out, degreasing, gruntuem.

27. cling to our new glass molding, and proceed to the most responsible: Apply sealant.

Mirror set in advance so as not to put pressure on the glass from the inside after pasting.

31.Scha prilyapaem

32.Na place.

33.Pomogaem Moulding into place.
The assembly process is diametrically opposed.
For symmetry, let friends leave. The operation was successful, no one was hurt installer
You can kick, throw ...
© Gorohof

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting