Older matron habits, which it is time to forget like a terrible dream

When we change habitsOur lives are instantly transformed. Unfortunately, it is not easy to get rid of the installations that have accompanied us for years. But clinging to an outdated pattern of behavior is completely unproductive. Today we are going to talk about women’s habits that are long overdue.

Of course, some tricks and tricks that we learned from our grandmothers may still be relevant today. But there are habits that it is better to leave in the past and only remember with a smile. Here. a small list of the installationsThey do not leave many women.

Keeping a dress or jeans in the closet in the hope of losing weight and getting into them someday is a direct path to neurosis. Firstly, clothes become outdated and can simply dislike, and secondly, unnecessary things only take up space in the closet and complicate the choice of outfit. Self-respecting women leave only those clothes. which suits them in size, style and colour.

© Freepik There is a simple rule that will help you understand whether you really need this or that thing. If a certain item of clothing has not been worn in a year, it is time to get rid of it. For example, take it to a charitable organization or for processing.

Women often buy a new dress for a special occasion. wear it only once. Like a friend's wedding. And then the outfit is doomed to just dust in the closet. I’ve seen all my friends in this dress. These clothes are mostly expensive. Getting rid of her is pathetic.

© Freepik The advice is simple: buy things that you like, not attached to individual celebrations. Instead of one dress, get a pair of elegant skirts and blouses that can be combined with each other, creating new images.

I remember in my childhood my mother after every wash and drying things. I smoothed everything out.. Even those things that didn't need ironing. How long did it take? Of course, some things are not suitable to wear crumpled, but hoodies and jeans feel great without the intervention of an iron. In addition, the modern pace of life does not leave too much time - at least to wash in time.

© Freepik Wear shoes with heels every day Undoubtedly, a woman in the arsenal should have elegant shoes with heels. It visually lengthens the leg, helps to create an elegant image. Wearing heels every day, Not good for your health at all.And not very comfortable. If you run in such shoes all day for business, by the evening your legs will become very tired, and your back will not say thank you either.

© Freepik It used to be popular to wear bags exactly the same color as shoes. This fashion is long gone. Perhaps in a decade it will return, but in 2021 it is a sign of tastelessness. Better pick up. Things that complement each other. If the bag is different in color from the shoes, it does not mean that they do not harmonize.

During the youth of our mothers and grandmothers, this habit was very useful. But now when shops on every corner and there is no shortage of food in themFilling kitchen cabinets with endless packs of pasta or cereal is such an idea. Of course, some products are sometimes more profitable to buy in large quantities. But not six months ahead.

© Freepik First, there is a high probability that some product will expire. Secondly, for storage you need a lot of space, additional containers. Thirdly, stale food reserves can be chosen by moths.

Store unnecessary things on the balcony I remember that many relatives used to have a habit Put all the stuff on the balcony. Broken or old things that were long overdue to go to the trash took up a lot of space. There was nowhere to turn. But the balcony can be used for pleasant gatherings in the summer to breathe fresh air, arrange indoor plants. So why turn it into a junk warehouse?

The beginning of spring is the time to get rid of old things and installations that have long outlived themselves. Ladies and Gentlemen, we are looking at and change habitsThey're meaningless. This will definitely bring about pleasant changes.

Tags

See also

New and interesting