Kuri - Buha

Briton admitted that live up to 100 years, she helped half a million cigarettes and whiskey

An elderly resident of the UK Dorothy Howe reached its 100th anniversary in spite of the fact that smoked in his life nearly half a million cigarettes and alcohol every day amused.
The woman, a young man who worked as a secretary for the first time lasted 16 years, and since then smoked daily for 15 strong cigarettes Superking. In the past, she smoked in '84 about 460,000 cigarettes and spent on it about 300 thousand dollars, based on current prices.

But despite the obvious health risks Dorothy sure that the secret of her longevity is in regular use of tobacco and whiskey.

"I owe my health to cigarettes and whiskey. I drink a little, and my doctor said that without my bad habits I would have long been dead. I'm still alive and can raise your elbows. It's great! I had a long life, and God has treated me very well. I was very lucky, "- said Bella, enjoying their favorite whiskey.

Childless Dorothy lives in his own house in Saltdine, East Sussex. Her husband Peter died in 1993, the year, for 23 years he was suffering from cancer. At the time of the death of the man it was only 60 years old. Since then, Dorothy lives alone.
"I keep telling myself that I was going to quit. It started after a cigarette started to go up, but every time I decide that it is too early, that time has not yet come ", - she said in an interview with Mail Online.

"When I started smoking, I was about 16, and cigarettes were very cheap. I can not believe that they are now so expensive ", - added Dorothy.

According to the birthday girl, modern whiskey as good taste, like the one she saw 80 years ago. Woman stressed that despite the fact that its movement is not as fast as before, her mind is still sharp.

To celebrate such a significant date, friends of Dorothy drove to the local pub, which missed by a few cups of her favorite whiskey, before returning home, where a woman was waiting for greeting card from the Queen.

"Her love and respect. She has a lot of friends. She's great and her great character. Live to a hundred years - it is an achievement of great women, "- said her friend Lynn Sass.
fedpost.ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting