During the filming of Sherlock Holmes

Text and photos via sasha-siniy

It's time to share with you the main part of the photos I naschelkal on the set of the film "Sherlock Holmes." I was lucky enough to take a picture of all the protagonists, including the late Andrei Panin now as Watson (this was his last role), as well as the scenery of Baker Street, an old castle and much more.

It was a very interesting shoot, I spent 3 days at the sites of all three days of the scene were from different places in general see :)

47 pictures and text

The first day. Baker Street

On the first day of shooting, which I got, shot several scenes in Baker Street

A small London street did decorate several houses in one of the ancient streets of Vyborg. Cobbles there a real home and not high. It turned out naturally (wire, of course, will not be visible)

The scenes were a lot of extras, they took off at half-time

Many people got used to the image of

Ladies :)

So all this extras needed for only one small scene

But it is also the operator had put the window

In this scene, Holmes, Watson, and their client, by Fyodor Stukov drive up to the house in a carriage, and go into the entrance. A crowd of waving papers and shouting something in irritation

The next scene was traveling in a wheelchair (I do not know how to properly called this form of transport)

That's how the shooting occurred in the carriage. Near the wagon is directed (with long hair) :)

Actually here it is, the director - Andrew Kavun

Then a small stage with the release of Watson (aka Andrei Panin) of the house (or the opposite entrance to the house, do not remember exactly)

Watson is not always wears a uniform :) In this series there are reasons

For the next stage at the site appeared Inspector Lestrade (aka Mikhail Boyarsky)

And cops

Actor Alexei Shevchenkov

Weapons for the police

It is they need

Holmes (aka Igor Petrenko) for the scene had to smear the blood

And also led dog

Everyone who somehow touched movie process, know how difficult it is at times shooting with animals, even very simple scenes. So this time, this dog had to suffer. He had to bark and jump on his chest Holmes. At the rehearsal, while with him was the mistress-canine - he did everything well, but as soon as she came out of the frame, refused to work at all.

As a result of the dog handlers had to cop :)

It turned out pretty funny, but I think it is particularly visible in the frame will be. With cynologist have all turned out great dog

Since the shooting continued until late at night. When it got dark started shooting night scene. And the evening was surprisingly picturesque

In this scene, Holmes and Watson are actively argue and even quarrel

During the break, Igor Petrenko could not resist and also uncovered a camera to take pictures of foggy London

Shooting the day ended in 3 hours the night

Second day. Scottish castle
And the next day changed dislocation. We moved to Vyborg Castle

There were filming the scene from a different series. Several passages and dialogues on the street. Here the actors joined Leonid Yarmolnik

And Alexander Golubev

The company has developed a fun, always joking, laughing

Apparently the action takes place in Scotland, because the servant (or butler, I do not understand) by Yarmolnik was kilt

But the street was very cold despite the sun, in a kilt did not resemble :)

Watson clothing was more fortunate in his warm clothes :)

And the yard nursed here are proud Scottish bird. And after they were caught filming the entire crew

Holmes without glasses

This is not the Hound of the Baskervilles. Just the day for Igor came to the shooting and brought the family dog ​​lover Arthur

Then he started shooting and was successful and quickly. By the evening all were free :)

Day Three. Paris
The next day, the band once again changed the dislocation. Yesterday, they filmed Scotland in winter (or fall). Today, after moving through the river will be removed to Paris in the summer :) (In the photo, the site is not ready yet, many are missing)

Here, the group joined Lyanka Gryu as Irene Adler

Very nice girl

The role she got uneasy at this time. The day was like the previous very cold. And she had to pose street artist in a light summer dress

She bravely held during shooting, but still rehearsing in sheepskin :)

It was the last day of shooting Lyanka in this film. And she thanked the crew for the excellent work

The crowd also had to be patient, but it seems like

And finally, all photographed with Igor Petrenko :)

Well, after that I went from shooting. Now really looking forward to the film to see how the scene will look on TV. Actually, I really want to film received good :)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting