Overheard on Wall Street

There is a twitter account Goldman Sachs Elevator, which leads a person, he said, close to Wall Street. His name is John Lefebvre. In this tweet he collects quotes allegedly podslushanye in elevators at the exchange offices. Arrogant, and sometimes just funny sayings often discover the truth of life.

Website publishes the most apt quote that expose the entire cynical bankers and people who own a lot of money.

Every phone call I begin with the words: "My phone almost sat down and could shut down, so let's quickly." Teach a man to fish and he will again vote for the one who he promised to give the fish. If you have a good metabolism, a head full of hair and a good job, do not marry young - wait 10 years and make a choice. Statistically you no sense to worry about what it looks like your mother's first wife. I would agree with you, but then we'll both be wrong. At the grass is greener because fertilized de * mom. The music was better in the days when people were allowed to sing ugly. If I get fired - it will be a good test of loyalty to my wife, if I was promoted - that a test for me. The new sign of the slope - meet up with friends and never look into the phone. The fact that there is an ugly question * itutki exhaustively shows the essence of the men and free markets. Most celebrities do not even have a university education - so what the hell do consult with them on any serious matter? Only a Neanderthal falls to physical violence. I prefer to humiliate morally, to break the spirit and deprived of hope. One of my favorite things - when someone puts their self and nobody laykaet. Hearing companion is half waiting for his turn to speak, and half - reminders of itself change the face every 10 seconds. When I hear: "There is a minute?" - I understand that now I will lose half an hour, which could never return. Be yourself - good advice for about 5% of people. Tattoo - is not mine. I did not hang up bumper stickers his Lamborghini. Soon you will realize that the silence - the best way to send x * en. When you HERBS their stories, I think just how much shorter than they might be. When I say, "It is necessary to us as ever meet" - I say, "Sure, I'll call you." It lies in the answer to the lie. Poor people eat so much fast food, it seems, their time is worth a fortune. I just want to be rich enough not to be fixated on the money. 98% of the people commenting on the death of Mandela's network will not be able to answer simple questions about his life. A friend asked me what I would do if I had 10 million dollars. I told her: "I'll ask where all my other grandmother». I do not need cover for iPhone - I'm that irresponsible or beggar? Before people can express their views on Syria, they must first show it on the map. How unfortunate that stupidity does not hurt its wearer. Flowers and apologized many times easier than to change something in yourself. Climbing to the top of the food chain, we are not vegetarians. Most people, even in a movie about his life would play a supporting role. - You do not have the social networks ?! How did you find your classmates? - Let gain my name into Google. If the opinion of the person drawing up the first impression was an Olympic sport, I would have suspected of taking performance-enhancing drugs. If you can be good at one thing - be good at lying. Then you will be good at everything. kiddies it's time to learn the lesson - Santa loves rich kids anymore. "He's a nice guy, if get to know him" - it's a great definition of asshole. Why should I have to marry - this is, consider, bet half your state that you love her forever. Mowing - a good economic indicator. In bad times people go to get a haircut every 8 weeks, good - once a 6. I go every 3 weeks. No girl really is not so happy, which seems to be on Facebook, a lo * sualnoy what It seems to instagrame and so witty, which appears in the tweet. As a society, we are intelligent as ever, a technology given the right to vote inexperienced weight. There were times when the unwanted link to the island. Now we have to buy the island to be away from them. It is necessary to ensure that the function of "Reply All" in the mail had to earn. When people ask me how I am living, I usually lie that good, in fact at times better. Obesity and hunger - the two biggest problems of the society. This explains human nature. Darwin did not take account of this situation in the world in which intelligent people have fewer children than stupid. Work hard, eat right, engage in physical, not a lot of thumps and buy only what you can afford. It's not rocket science. I would look a television show in which teenagers describe their favorite instagramy veterans of World War II. The fact that most people are too stupid to know how stupid they are, is the foundation fastening our society. All cats - libertarians: totally dependent on others, but convinced of its independence. Talent - the only thing standing between the majority of the people and their dreams. Check your phone after someone took a close - this yawning our generation. «to do what you love" - ​​great advice to earn $ 1000 a month. It does not matter who you are - a lion or a gazelle. In both cases, you only need to be faster than the slowest gazelle. Most successful and unsuccessful people share one trait - they think they are never wrong. If it's the first phone was the iPhone - she's too young for you, bro. Some people conclude that I am a shy, quiet or boring, not realizing that they just do not like me. Some of the best moments in life - those which you can not tell anyone. Relationships are like children's rocking board. If one of the two bored or someone too fat - not fun. It's hard not to judge someone if his favorite movie - complete de mo *. For most people, the freedom associated with a large piece of someone else's money. Money can not buy happiness, but they decide to 95% of the problems that make unhappy. Translation: Verlaine

via d3.ru/user/Verlaine

Tags

See also

New and interesting