15 magical situations that could only happen at work

Forty five million nine hundred four thousand six hundred thirty two

We spend at work the greater part of his life. And how great that it is not only a place where you need to work hard, but where you can have a good laugh!

The website has gathered for you short stories that could only happen at work.

I have a sweet and kind colleague. And here is a wonderful Monday morning. We are alone in the office. I'm in the headphones, trying to work, and nasty keyboard is stuck. Do not stand up, start yelling, "well you're not working, I'm working in the morning, and you're not!" Rip off the headphones, lift up your eyes. Colleague choking on a sandwich, looking scared and stammering plaintively says: "I eat". © PivBear

We employ guard a middle Eastern man. He constantly someone is talking. No matter visitors or employees, everybody. One day my boss asked him why he was so chatty. The answer was stunning: "I, Russian was taught to be SILENT?" © ShyOwl

Winter, minus 30 outside. In the afternoon, gathered in the dining room, which is 10-15 meters. Did not waste time to put on shoes-dress, rushed to the exit in time to be first in line.

The front door head blocked our path, was forced to return to dress and soon after released. We, ladies, be affectionate care, after I heard: "Fools, get sick, who will work for you..." © Emilio0215

— You have to report today! Up to 23 hours! Not a minute later! For late fines!

— Sorry, but when you get a salary?

— Well, somewhere at the end of the month... the 25th, and there already as it will come... © Skatik

When I got my first job, my father gave me simple advice:

"If you need to go somewhere, hang the jacket on a chair and go wherever you want". Then I thought it was useless advice.

But you know what? It works.

Hang the jacket and go about their business. When I was looking for, then say something like:

— Where's Bob?

— Here, see — the jacket. © JohnBastionDoe

I can work 3 hours without a break. But I do know that as soon as I sit down to relax for 3 minutes or start a conversation with a colleague, go my head. He thinks I spend the whole day long. © Vlad88v

As my head:

I'm glad you agree, because you still have. © expositor

Recently the commercial Director asked the General to dismiss the lead programmer of the project.

Rationale: "He is doing everything wrong, as I say, it WORKS!" © TheBeachofSon

Noticed a colleague a mysterious folder labeled "PPP". Got to thinking what it would mean.

Payment orders to sign?

Overdue payments partners?

Plush poodles for sale?

Asked.

Oh, this is a very important folder. Thanks to her, I avoid big problems.

— Well, so what?

— Let him lie down. © MadTillDead

The work is necessary to greet visitors to the office. Most often it is candidates for employment. Found that a good marker of the adequacy of man is the phrase "Here you can get naked". If men "hmm." and Hochma in hussar, you immediately lose some points. We have HR symbol, giving to understand how the candidate reacted to this simple phrase. Why do we the people not knowing how to behave in society? © "Overheard"

Reasons to quit your job:

3. A small salary.

2. Lack of career advancement.

1. Someone is always warm in the microwave smelly fish. © fenna

My work relationship with the team is so-so. It so happened that my husband stole the entire salary. A few days later, I told this one woman. After a couple of hours I was handed an envelope with money. They chipped in, so we can live this month. I cried. © "Overheard"

See also
"Overheard" on women's
15 comics about the little things that make up our life
Only the most attentive will notice that is not so in these 10 pictures

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/tolko-samye-vnimatelnye-zametyat-chto-ne-tak-na-etih-10-kartinkah-1487315/

Tags

See also

New and interesting