10 Curious Cases That Could Only Happen in the Human Resources Department

Sooner or later, we all have to write a resume, look for a job and go to interviews. Meetings with potential employers are not always smooth.

Website I have collected for you short stories about the work of recruiters, in which, we hope, you do not recognize yourself.

I went to the HR department of a factory yesterday. A woman sat with me and asked me to hire her, referring to the fact that she had already worked in this factory. Started to raise the archive, and it turned out that she was fired for truancy. Asked why she was skipping, she said she just found another job and stopped going to this one. She did not take her work, just bought a new one and went to work elsewhere. © AlexGRr

So I'm late for an interview. It seems like nothing, but there's a problem: I'm doing it. @makropira

I am a HR professional and we have one permanent vacancy. That’s because 5 girls left her in 2 years. The boss ordered only a man. We took it 3 months ago, today he came with champagne and said that his wife is pregnant, and he will go on maternity leave, since she has a salary 4 times more than his. This is a magical position. © "Overheard"

I work as a recruitment manager. In an interview, job seekers desperately try to see what I write in my notebook, whether I give them a plus or a minus. I'm actually drawing hearts and cinders because I'm tired of standard questions and memorized answers. Be original, be yourself!

© "Overheard"

They hired a young man, apparently, for the first time filled out the questionnaire - in the column of marital status indicated: "son". © "Overheard"

The chief asked me to find two students. One for a five-day 4 hours and the second for a weekend from 10 to 22. Responsibilities - to sit in an empty office, take unfortunate 5 calls a day, attributable to working hours, update social networks, provide all possible assistance to the boss. Now I can say that I have personally met a decent part of the modern generation. More than 100 resumes, an additional about 80 calls. The interview was assigned to 28 people, 6 people came in due time. 9 were late within an hour, one by 3 hours and one by 2 days, the rest did not come. © bash

A young man came to work to get a job, and our order is this: first a conversation with a psychologist. She asks him:

- How is the peninsula different from the island?

- Are you serious or joking? Everyone knows that.

- Good thing everyone, tell me how different he is.

The guy is outraged again, and after the third request, he issues:

- The same child even knows: the peninsula is 2 times smaller. © kirill65

Today I witnessed 5 women come to work as cashiers in a famous grocery store. The HR manager asked them to fill out an application form. Well, they filled... One questionnaire for five.

© "Overheard"

I may be a journalist, but a person is shy and even fearful. Especially in the presence of big and tall people. And one day I get an interview with just such a person - the director of one of the branches of VGTRK. He was always going around the office and looking for something in his pockets, and I fainted half-heartedly babbling “something about myself.” At last he fished out a huge handkerchief and sneezed into it so loudly and juicily that I sat down in terror and shouted: "Oh, f*** ... ooh!" Then he wiped his nose, looked at me and said, "Our man." Go up to the second floor of the information department.” I didn't even look at the resume. So I got into a wonderful team, which I remember only with love and gratitude. © Larisa Ledeneva

From pikabu, overhear, twitter, adme

See also.
20 postcards about work
10 short interview stories where something went wrong
20 postcards about interviews where something went wrong

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-narodnoe-tvorchestvo/20-otkrytok-o-sobesedovaniyah-na-kotoryh-chto-to-poshlo-ne-tak-1046160/

Tags

See also

New and interesting