Repairs in your own home

In eighteen years of marriage with his wife, we made eight crossings on different apartments. His property was not, so they had to roam. All the social programs of the federal and regional level to improve the living conditions we walked. The mortgage bondage did not want to climb, time and money to build a new house was not.
So I cherished the hope to sell its plan for development, taken to distant nineties. And the miracle happened. The area where was my plan, began to actively built up businessmen. Land prices soared, and once I received an offer for the sale of the plan, which was enough to purchase a small house in a good area of ​​our village.
Outside the house lined with brick, but inside I did not like anything. Though they say that the worst repair of fire, but sooner or later it is necessary to ignite the fire. Professionally engaged in repair, so the proverb, "shoemaker without shoes", I used to not like yourself. And so there you go.
It will be 36 photos.

The first day went to do repairs. Sami still live in the apartment. Spouse say:
 - Go for the stove going to break. And it is in the middle of the furniture will interfere.
Break.
And away

More

More

And the battle is going again

And so on ...

The wife after work brought me lunch. I think it will be a shock for her. After all, I only promised to break the stove. On the wall near the door writing coal:
"When you come, you say ohueesh and cocksucking»
Comes spouse comes, sees all this, the eyes of five kopecks and says:
 - Fucking in her mouth !!! You said that only broke the stove. I smile turn it to his writing and say:
 - Read it.
Half an hour, both bent with laughter.
But it continues. In skillful hands a magic all disappeared.

So, shovel, buckets and a pair of skillful hands

Well, after he went vayatelny process

Next

Next

And then

It is running out time. The apartment was paid before the New Year. Staying in it is no longer wanted. The New Year had to meet at his home. Therefore, the priority task was to make two rooms turnkey, daughter and our bedroom.

The problem I have fulfilled in time.
Our bedroom

More

With bed

Another view

In general, repairs began the twelfth of December. Twenty-seventh two rooms were ready turnkey. Twenty-seven I picked the kitchen, we have moved the twenty-ninth, thirtieth little understanding belongings and thirty-first celebrated New Year for the first time in eighteen years in his house.
Holidays have passed, and waiting for repair. They say never be complete repair. It can only give up. But despite this, I continued to sculpt room.

And then

He hall

And yet

And this he is already in draft form

Everything is white, as in the intensive care unit

Then the same thing smoothly switched to prihozhku

More

More

Ceiling

More

Finally it came to the final beauty.
Hall.