Tea with the elephant, greetings from the 70s

Conducted at his dacha excavations - judged the pantry.
Among other rubbish found 5 packets of salt in 1979 release. I Tried ... The taste - like a real. Tuschёnka - 14 cans in the centimeter layer of grease - did not dare to try, is postponed, let him lie. Perhaps not useful!
The most interesting find - a pack of 21 tea. Release - 1976-77 years. Tea, dry and free of mold, do not get slightly wet, rodents are not touched. Question to drink or not to drink did not stand to drink! Brewing process is displayed in the picture.

7 photo

A glass of tea was brewed in a room of about 20 sq.m. The smell, there is no smell and flavor, the flavor of the tea after 5 minutes just poured down and somehow evoked a sense of evil, sexual hunger, and from somewhere in the subconscious mind floated the phrase "Hindi -rusi Bhai-Bhai»
When brewing there "foam" that do not fall for about forty minutes, and the color was not black tea and some brownish (1 teaspoon of tea leaves per cup). The taste ... well, I'm not an expert in tea - but I liked it.
The most interesting thing-after drinking brewed tea - "married" three times and all three times the fortress was at the height !!!
Language rights - his enemy ... The news of the discovery quickly spread through friends and relatives, who said that I was their most loved one (or relative) that they told me from the cradle nursed that if you do not get a pack of tea - will die in terrible pain . Total -Each pack as a gift .... In short there were 3 packs ...
If there is a fans and experts of the drink - 2 packs can present (free of charge). 1 pack postponed show in 30 years grandchildren)))

3 photo

4 photo

5 photos

6 photo

7 photo

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting