Million for the phone.

For some time now, when I gamble, I never imagine myself to win. The game is viewed as entertainment - no more.

As I "won" one million rubles with Nescafe.

If my memory serves me, that it was in the beginning of this century. In the first channel, then ORT in the New Year had been promised joint action, according to which, a few days in the air will appear figures - this is the phone number to which you want to call and your million rubles. Each digit appears only once, and all this fun ORTshniki stretched for about five days.

Then I decided - milen my! Available VCR recording in LP (on the same volume, you can record twice as much). Calculating how many tapes you need to write down five days ether.

In TSUM find non-standard cassettes 180 and 240 minutes of this happiness, will have to change the cartridge every 8 hours, judge for yourself, for a million and can run home to change tapes.

And so goes the New Year - Fun, interrupted by "cluster enuresis" giggling friends, bordering on ecstasy, some are already represented on the scale of courage entot milen.

Well, now comes the time X, and I sit down for viewing tapes. Initially I thought that there would be something like twenty-fifth frame, experienced, miss, but it was all just - a figure for a few seconds previously ORT announced her magic show. I've got, like Scrooge Mc Duck zamelteshilo in the eyes, I imagined himself an oligarch and thinking about the purchase of the machine.

Continued under the cut ...

After collecting the first six digits of the number, I immediately began to touch on the phone ten variants.
And lo! At some of the options involved answering machine and naipriyatneyshy female voice said something like - "you get called correctly, is the number of nescafe, but the action will start then that will last one o'clock.

As I sat and fumbled in the hands of the future of millions, VCR domotal to the latest figures, which I already knew.
What I was elated - it does not say anything, I went and loved all around, sleepless night in no way reflected on the face of my face, I was counting the minutes.

By the time X was prepared as for the wedding.
Available have: radiotrubka tied to a home phone number, cell phone (still a rarity in those days), card for intercity + payphone, which is located in the premises of the University.

I begin to call in five minutes before the appointed hour, all the same girl, all the same sweet voice broadcast about the fact that it is too early. Minutes were selected at the end of an hour, I frantically dialed from all that he could recruit, cloakroom felt something was wrong and put number plates.
Time, the beginning! The street lamp and a pharmacy. Univer, telephones, I!
I type - busy, even dial - busy, on a pay phone when you call from a card saying: "Tipo busy, repeat - click the star", ie problems with a set of three devices, no problems.
It took 30 minutes - busy! 45, 50, 55, 59 - are employed. The mood is spoiled, but the hope was sitting there and not going anywhere. Sixty-first minute, and a miracle happened ITsE mirykal freely, toot ...
Pick up the phone, and the old lady friend Auto Answer starts broadcasting naiotvratitelneyshim voice about the fact that the campaign is over, blah, blah, blah, supposedly you goof, Bob, it was necessary to call ahead. Damn, all faith in humanity and chocolate, and chocolate with a human face was gone.

Well, I think that garbage is not one I such "stag", Vydac everyone had cassettes were sold, a hike across the country called.

Here by the way there are pluses, as they say -
The farm's bull $ & - rope
Remained tape that was used to record TV.

It took some time, the story began to go into the past, as the utter tup, which want to forget, and then on the horizon loomed Malakhov, all gay men of his country's sake. He produces his pedarachu about my case, then layer with friends, I myself did not see it. Invites short in his stronghold debilizma girl who, ATTENTION: only from across the country gathered this number by continuous viewing of it and all the family this New Year's orgy, called, and strangely enough won my million.
That's how I got a divorce on the "highest level".

Thank you!
Well, and a standard set of phrases about the first-born, they all write, everyone knows them.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting