Omitted are asked to identify

3 photos via

Leader South_Low_Style asked City Hall to allocate Rostov area for fans tuning
Gaspar Avagyan wrote a letter to Vladimir Putin

Gaspar Avakian, the leader of the community, low-set cars in the south of Russia, addressed to the mayor of Rostov and to President Vladimir Putin to allocate Rostov fans tuning separate area, where they could legally collected and not to disturb anyone.

Gaspar has repeatedly tried to hold a meeting of fans tuning. However, as he had learned in his experience, such initiatives are fraught with penalties and accusations of extremism.

Recall that on March 31 the young people organized in Rostov peculiar views low-set machines to car owners who came from all over Russia. Next motorists unusual cars planned to go to a children's home with gifts, but they prevented the police arrived, which broke up a gathering, and Gaspar was taken to the office. The court's decision on April 15, in black and white it was written that the young man "issued a warning about the inadmissibility of violation of public order and carry out extremist activity." Gaspar had to pay a fine of 20 thousand rubles. Otherwise, he was threatened with arrest for 15 days and doubling the amount of the fine.

- Many of you know how I suffer from the fact that I want to carry out activities related to automobiles - that fine, the day sit ... - Gaspar told journalists donnews.ru.- I decided to write a letter to Vladimir Putin, in which he proposed to allocate a separate area, which could meet motorists and connoisseurs tuning. On this site we would have never stopped anyone, and do not violate the laws could organize activities related to the auto-tuning. Even if it is a paid platform: for example, 50 rubles per person and $ 100 from the machine. Having such a sum, none of us poorer.

The approximate plan for future site

The most popular comments

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting