Cry for your children, mothers, not curse, and the Lord will arrange everything.

Prayer to Nicholas for his son It came to my mind for the first time when my boy suddenly had a fever that was too high, and the usual baby antipyretic didn't help. A long time ago, her text caught my eye in a prayer book. And at a critical moment, the prayer to Nicholas for his son began to sound in my head, and my lips dutifully echoed it.

Prayer to Nicholas for his son “O Most Holy God-pleaser – St. Nicholas the Wonderworker!” Give mercy to the recovery of my beloved child. Please forgive my sinful sorrow and do not be angry with me for ignorance. Amen! ?

At that time, it was not without an ambulance and droppers, but the prayer for my son and his speedy recovery helped to pull myself together, and I became calmer in my soul. Then I promised myself that after discharge I would definitely go to the temple.

We spent a whole week in the hospital, and when I got home, I went to church. I bought some candles to take a couple home. I asked a well-informed old woman who and how to put a lighted candle and pray. My grandmother almost walked me around the temple and told me things I didn’t ask.

Most of all, from our conversation, I remember that Nikolai Uladnik is complained about all the troubles and asked to help in a variety of situations. But most often parents come to him for divine blessing and powerful intercession for children. The old woman said that the reading of prayer requires an appropriate state of mind and body, and that to come to the temple to pray is already prepared.

How to prepare for the prayer to Nicholas for his son was read sincerely and consciously Advise for seven days to adhere to strict fasting. After a week in the temple you need to confess and commune. And only after that they light a candle, bow before the face of the saint and proclaim a prayer.

At home, one can continue to pray before the image of the saint, only to communicate with the intercessor should be in complete silence and peace of mind. Especially diligently read by parents the prayer for his son and his salvation in a troubled time when the country is at war and devastation.

People go to church and pray at home that their sons, under the patronage of the saint, return safely to their father’s home alive and well. There is no parental request more sincere and heartfelt than in moments of grief, when it seems that words come from the most loving heart!

What can I ask for before the image of a saint? The saint is asked for a blessing for the child and begged for his well-being and health. They appeal to the saint to help transform life for the better. Pray for their own health and the recovery of loved ones. They ask for the forgiveness of sins.

Ask for help with financial problems. They beg him for safety on the long way and intercession from accidents and enemies. They ask the saint for advice in difficult matters. They ask for salvation from temptation and deceit. Call for help in finding a worthy couple for unmarried girls and unmarried guys. Prayer is spoken in front of the saint in order to establish relations between the spouses and beg to send peace and harmony to the house.

Do not forget to pray for the children of your relatives and beg for God’s blessing on righteous deeds from the intercessor, so that you send health, peace and prosperity. It doesn’t matter whether you read a text from memory or address the heavens in your own words, whether you go to church or put a candle at home.

The main thing in prayer is purity of thoughts and unshakable faith in the powerful power of divine words.

Tags

See also

New and interesting