The most striking work of "living legend"

Sami photo accordionist, but the author makes a collection of pictures in some of these comments. If you find it for the accordion, so be it.

Yuri Abramochkin - world-renowned contemporary photographers. The heroes of his works - the kings and presidents (and, of course, the Secretary-General), science and the arts. However, snapshots of moments in the life of ordinary people still take in his work a special place.

Birthday Maitre national photography to present you a selection of his works from the author's comments.

Will be 23 photos.

1. Yuri Abramochkin with Yuri Gagarin, 1961

2. Yuri Gagarin, Gzhatsk, 1961

Gagarin with his mother, grandmother and older sister. The picture was taken at a new home, suddenly built on the site of his father's wreck. A father of a picture there. Alex Gagarin to the point as it should have, "said" the arrival of his son.

3. Moscow, Red Square, 1962

The arrival of Khrushchev caused great expectations. The people have a desire to participate more actively in society.

4. Electronic, Moscow, Red Square, 1962

A few years later banned cars cross the area. A change occurred in Russia changed and a set of car: a place of "Volga", "Muscovites" and "Victory" embodied in this picture, and we have become a rarity, have taken foreign brands.

5. Celina a rejuvenation. Kostanai region. 1962

6. persons. 1964

At the initiative of the country Khrushchev made a bid for the development of heavy industry. Buildings need to move to the east, beyond the Urals hundreds of thousands of people who had to settle somewhere. Began construction of prefabricated five-story block, they will be called "Khrushchev". They multiply across the country under the name of Moscow Cheryomushki district. The Soviet Union will come out on top in the world in the number of housing under construction. In search of a better life immigrants from Central Russia travel to Siberia with their entire families. If suitcases, then out of town. If a village, the entire belongings fit into bales, boxes, bags. In the villages there were no suitcases. They were replaced by heavy and strong trunks, which from generation to generation handed down. Their ostavalyali home. All the hardships of travel and habitation in a new place fell on the shoulders of women. Most of the men did not return from the war.

7. A little snack and school news. Moscow. 1965

Europe's largest hotel "Russia", designed for 5,300 seats, only constructed. It was intended for delegates Party Congresses - from here to the Kremlin Palace was on the doorstep. For the prestige of the buffer zone of the capital destroyed the monuments of XV-XVIII centuries. In 2007, 40 years later, the hotel was dismantled. Someone next building ambitions?

8. Moscow. 1969

Found out. After all, its burden is not felt. And like a difficult load, and the expression on the faces of elation.

9. Horsemen. Dagestan. 1968

10. The crew of the "Three heroes". 1980

This picture I made in the new three-room apartment where the young family moved to Moscow journalist. So editors awarded his employee for the birth of triplets. But behind this government decree. If the family grows triplets, received an increase in living space. Free. The decision of the authorities proved an effective way of encouraging fertility. An experience that could serve us today.

11. Leaders welcomed the state of the parade on Red Square.

12. Boney M on Red Square, 1978

Boney M - one of the first bands of the West in the disco. She came on tour in the USSR and gladly posed for me in the main square of the country. My photo essay about her concerts in Moscow was published in the German magazine "Stern". He brought the agency a significant amount in the currency, and to me ... the threat of party reprimand "for the promotion of bourgeois culture and morals." Only a call from the Kremlin to put an end to this APN absurd "case."

13. The funeral of Konstantin Chernenko. Moscow, 1985

14. Turn the Mausoleum, 1987

In 1987, I participated in an international project "One Day in the Life of the Soviet Union" and was ordered to remove all wondering what will happen on the appointed day in the Kremlin. I first realized this without interference. And the Spasskaya Tower to see all of our national mummies. It seemed to me that this flow of people is itself part of the architecture of the area looked.

15. Cosmetic cleaning after the parade, 1989

16. Difficult choice stood in front of the youth. 1993

17. Moscow. 1993

Older people were ready to support Yeltsin, but disappointed a while, they return to their former idols.

18. Vladimir Putin and Boris Yeltsin. Moscow. 2000

New Prime Minister Vladimir Putin and former President Boris Yeltsin.

19. Modern Woman in Russian costume

20. Smog in Moscow, 2010

21. Victory Day in Red Square, Moscow

22. Marsh million on September 15, 2012, Moscow

23. Day of Airborne

That's all. Thanks to all. You can kick, but not much.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting