A living monument of love

Love, if it is real, can work wonders. And even when death is stronger, the love continues to live in the heart of one who is forced to stay. In memory of his wife, an English farmer dropped off the oak grove with a lawn in the shape of a heart in the middle, creating a living monument of love. When 17 years ago the wife of Winston house of Janet, with whom he lived in peace, love and harmony for 33 years, died suddenly, an entire week devoted husband planted saplings on six acres of land. He did it not chaotic. Not at all. Trees planted in such a way that formed in the middle of the lawn in the shape of a heart, a sharp tip which would indicate the place where Janet was born and spent his childhood.

For House lawn, which took almost a full acre of land, has become a true oasis, a haven amongst the ills of life, where he often comes to spend some time alone and reminisce about your favorite. For a long time, unusual living monument remained a family secret, because at ground level the lawn just invisible. But how could such a miracle be unnoticed?! Of course not! It was only a matter of time.

The "heart" of the lawn in all its glory filmed Andy Collett flew over the fields on a hot air balloon. When among the trees he drew the symbol of love, he could not believe his own eyes so this was unexpected and unusual. "I have my own balloon and I often fly, but this is the most amazing things I have ever seen from the sky. It's just a perfect heart, cleverly hidden from prying eyes. Just don't even aware of its existence. You can imagine that it was a love story," shares his impressions Collette.

The idea to create on the field a huge heart in memory of his beloved born House immediately after the death of his wife. "I thought it was a great idea. It was like the Epiphany. And I planted several thousand oak trees," explains Winston Howes. By the way, under several thousand, the farmer has in mind about 6 thousand seedlings!

"When the work was finished, we set among fields of the bench, facing the place where he once lived Janet. Sometimes I come here just to sit in silence and think about different things. This is a wonderful living memorial that will remain for years," says the farmer.

Winston Howes is the owner of a farm of 112 acres near Wickwar South Gloucestershire. Oak grove located near the house. Glade in the shape of a heart protected by a dense hedge. To get to the center of the heart is possible only by the path leading to the tip tip.

"On the edge of the heart we planted large oak trees, and then decided to add a hedge. The pointed part of the heart is directed towards watton hill, the homeland Janet," says Howes. And in the spring in the center of the heart-glade bloom, yellow daffodils, planted by loving hands in memory of that which will never return, but which will always live in the hearts of those who had the road. Nothing to say, from such a heart of landscape design on the eyes tear and the soul becomes a little lighter.

Source: /users/104

Tags

See also

New and interesting