Dog naplyasal two million

Remember the dancing dog in Karaganda?
Within a month, a video in which four-legged guardian of dancing to the song of Modern talking, scored on YouTube 2, 2 million views.

Recently online analysts estimated the animal in 300 thousand dollars!
The hostess Nadezhda Mironova dog and did not expect such success. According to her, Rogue nobody taught to dance. His innate abilities. Dog beats and rhythm of the tail fluke, adjusting the music. And at the same time may gavknut, singing actor.
The owners dog is not even thinking about how to capitalize on the popularity of your pet. But could! For example, the owner of a Siamese cat Grumpy CAT, which has become popular on the Internet because of its frowning mean, just from the sale of souvenirs with your pet rescued about 60 thousand dollars. Rogue can become even more popular.
- When I first saw the Rogue, I realized that he must remove his dance video and upload to the Internet - recognized electrician Kuat Shayakhmetov. - Now my phone does not cease. People always ask me about that dog. Meanwhile, the owner of the Rogue is not worried that the dancing dog will lose the reputation of an evil dog. Still, its main function - to keep the house. Intruders Rogue encounters terrifying barking, giving to understand that it be trifled with.

For those who have not seen yet.
Ёmaho-ёmaso!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting