Gift Ng and I fell to my childhood.

All a Happy!
Inspired by post Komrad who bought Dandy himself, and decided to post your gift right on NG.
Prehistory: a long time ago, my Dad, who served in the German WGF brought me w / e the company PIKO. It was just starting nabor- engine, two cars and a circle of ways, but it all seemed unreal naturally cool, because such was not one of his friends. then a set of overgrown ext. rails and SS, arrows, bridges, etc. and at some point, all was well squander lost / dismantled / give away.

And recently, rummaging on Ebay looking for some x @ machines- either for I came across lot- forced the NMS need silnee- my heart it was the same set! case went to NY and decided to treat yourself lyubimogo- ordered.

My first post on Yap will be 11 photos and 2 videos. please- do not break the 'Net is not fast. I will inform you about the end.

1. The parcel did not have time to number 31, received today from the far (for me) Blgarii:

So he 2.Vskryvaem- treasure:

3. Carefully razvorachivaem- original box, unfortunately did not survive:

4. tetradochku for contrast:

5. Our locomotive forward fly ...

6. Control poletami- pokotsany time. was once gray:

7. Set-almost my rovesnik- therefore operation in question. trembling hands collect track. it is seen that pin rels- samopal, originally there latch.

8. The wire is also not ice, not enough of the original chips.

9. all assembled and connected, rails crooked, but tolerable:

10. "He said go, and waved his hand ..." That's what the vaunted German quality. urrra! zarrabotalo!
(FLASH MOVIE)

11. Circle of Honor:

(FLASH MOVIE) 12. General view. Of course there are shortcomings, have something to grease, something correct:

13. My son eighteen months watching the whole celebration, and now is looking at folder as an idiot:
-Traditional acrobystitis kote, but I do not have :(

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting