Older lenses Fota until I pressed the button

Passion for the old manual optics came suddenly. My wife said - what are you "rub" the photographer, if you have even the "Helios" no?
I went to the flea market and choose from dozens of dusty lenses its first instance. Then I did not know how this will end ...

So, my first lens is shown in the title of the post. Good old Soviet "Helios-44-2." The most massive object in the world (8 million. Pieces)
I bought at a flea market for 400 rubles.
And here's my first photo on it

I liked the image of Helios. I started searching the Internet for information about the other glass. And soon fell victim to the advertised lens Helios-40-2. I had to pay for it 12,000 to get the coveted "torsion" bokeh.

Objective psychosis continued. I sat on the internet auktsionaz up to three nights, searching for the right instance. And once I found a picture where he was depicted lens Pentacon 50. It is amazing - I did not even bother to watch its performance! Here are just immediately wanted to buy - the more, and asked him the entire 2500.
As a result, my cat became famous

Thanks Pentacon I met with unsurpassed quality of German optics. And soon, I fear - and what I "rub" the photographer, if I have no Zeiss glass?
So I got Carl Zeiss Pancolar for 5600

And then another miracle of German optikostroeniya - Meyer Optik Trioplan. Rare. Worth 5500
Here he is pictured below, bolted to the Zenith:

This lens gives you amazing at bokeh circles. But it must also learn to work. So far, here's a simple test shot:

Thus, Meyer Optik I had almost ordered from abroad. But how cool lens was able to buy for a penny in his native Krasnoyarsk!
For example, for 1000 - completely killed the previous owner of Helios-81H. Enlightenment is torn off, the entire lens is scratched ... But it removes yet! No wonder it is called the best Soviet "fifty dollars».

But almost untouched Tahir-11A. In excellent condition, I bought it for 3700

And one more photo with Tahir:

And another - though with a different Tahir. Remember, with the ball in the Buttermilk photogun running? But with such photogun I unscrewed it
The heavy, damn it! One and a half kilos! I shoot them a little, and sold ...

The lower picture myself with Tahir from photogun

But video captured using the lens Tahir-11A

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting