And what do you get paid?

6-00. Call on house- hypertensive crisis, the mood is perfect for uncomplicated, everyone is happy, beautiful snow and last album Samoilova awaken in the soul of the most beautiful feelings. That's just an old; Rep; sums already on the way to work, does not help either front-wheel drive or winter rubber- sit tight belly in the snow like never before. (I blame the narrow wheelbase ever in a rut I do not get, though gryazi- better car there. - Just do not scoff type; shit tonet- not swallow his sincere love. I called ex patsientu- his tractor, the machine is released from the snow captivity, desperately skidding on rabotu- nine o'clock in the morning, the sick and torn toss, tired of sitting in the queue. Receiving patients desperately want coffee. I have time to take three of Person call with cancer, I went to sleep at night, waking up in the morning did not want to. I ran, had the benefit of peshkom- close. Very unpleasant situatsiya- man just dying to help nothing is impossible. The daughter of the patient is clearly hoping for a miracle, but here I am not a magician. What can I say? And how? I'm trying to explain that it is time to prepare, cries, screams ... Requirement Up came to the commission, to check what I am engaged in business, headed by the chief doctor of regional hospital. On the phone, send a nurse for the tea and cookies in the store, I say let him write the money from the salary listed. kabinete- in a complete mess, plus my home patients had to complain that late and ubezhal- again immediately; and welcome, too, must lead not only to go on the sick, and which treat sense anymore! - unpleasant to the phrase hurt, that's just who said takoe- not admitted. Well, tomorrow, at the carpet. Head physician to persuade me to go to the very onkobolnoy- surgeon with 30 years of service types, let alone a more authoritative opinion! The daughter of a patient hears again; gotovtes ;, tears river, direct dushe- like to shit, sorry for the details. The Commission leaves the field distributor bulldozer through the snowdrifts to work. And again in the pocket sounds once so favorite songs Nathalie Cardone; Hasta siempre; ... rings woman- son stubbornly refused to sober since that time as a vdrebezki razbil- smeytes- just not brand new; Priora - cut veins, severe bleeding, running around the house with a knife, threatening to kill all. I estimate that the car he crashed 12.13.- 25. I wonder how many people zdorovya- so plump. Over robe pull jacket, bint- gloves in the pocket, in the wiring zubah- fly out of the office. Creek after :; But for what you are paying that kind of money, eh?! - Plunk down in the seat, I pray; do not let, buy new covers !;
The steering wheel with one hand, carefully break Drogo pravila- call to surgery, call Addiction phone zuby- shift gears ...
A patsanchik really insane, right hand knife, the blood flows from the left stream. Rezannyy- screaming like a pun, a pancake. A scary! I propose: let's have a smoke? - Come on. Help yourself cigarette proshu- give a light, gloves do not match podozhgu- I keep boxes, chirknite, bratuha! - Knife quietly send over his shoulder, the mother of a male dissected draw attention to her cheekbone, then you need to quickly posmotret- carries him away in in the hallway. Start searching for the knife cut his hand wrung behind his back, awesome pozitsiya- safely treat ranu- 90 kg vesa- fuck you weed! By the end of the procedure of domestic tyrant spill has only plaintively asks, says crushed and can not breathe. Ship in the car-plus; Tavria - fuck you open the back door and jump out, and one hand in the throat does not vtsepishsya-'m taking to the hospital. Comes SMS came from banka- advance 500 griven- shikuyu! - For gasoline is, but there soon and zarplata- 1500 piece on kreditku- when buying a car, took ten thousand, 300 cigarettes, two hundred and wife. I rent almost sober suitsidnika- fuck him instead of the stove include my jacket warm! - The gentle hands techs, paper, to refuel, second, third one on the bottom snegu- to work ...
15- 20. priemnoy- silence nurse contentedly chewing nails ...? - Well, tomorrow will deal ... got drunk in order to calm the nervous system- so again tomorrow for steering wheel- the carpet ...
23. 01. 14.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting