McDonald's inside view

After working for 4 months in the fast food chain "McDonald's" and the full flavor of this "promising job with a huge career opportunities" can result in the following ...

About employment

First of all fill anketku that are in any rygalovke quick service: name, surname, date of birth, you sunk to such a life, he decided to come to find a job, where learned about working in McDuck (oh yes, who is not aware of voluntary slavery in this institution?) and give a manager (boy or girl in the garb of Aki office clerk) and cheshem home biting his nails while waiting for the coveted bells HR.
On the Internet you can also fill out a form, and you will certainly be called back and asked to fill out a form again, but in the manner specified above. Actually, why do you need a website?
And so, after 2-3 days the bell rings! Pens with bitten and bleeding fingers without nails off-hook and the ears of the potential team member restaurant (how proud it sounds!) Hear the invitation to the interview, in which as many as a director will ask you questions like "Who do you see yourself in 5 years in the restaurant ? "," why did you choose McDuck? "," blasphemy are you doing here? "," Who are you in life something ?? »
If you liked the Director / headmistress (in most cases directors points dealership sandwiches are yesterday's girls with ambition, sucked on the increase), then you will call another 2-3 days, and will be invited to have a second interview in which to talk with you and tell the personnel department, which collect paper, you take photocopies of the required documents and send the case to solve. Making medknizhki paid by the employer (the cost of registration, in the absence thereof, the salary paid in the first), and the Commission itself is passed in the medical centers, which have signed a contract McDuck or whatever ...
And you designed and assembled all dokumentiki and your name on the orientation! Then you talk about the company, the attitude towards visitors, brainwashed and forced to be asked to sign an employment contract. Congratulations! You're a member of the team of the restaurant!
Each employee is entitled to work in the form of the amount of two pieces - a pair of jeans, two visor (his cap without a "roof"), a couple of shirts, a badge and a belt. In fact, as always ... to sign for receipt of the two forms, get one. Managers only smile and shrug.
The date of the first working day. Prepare yourself, friend.

On training and work

The first and second days of training are assigned to the training room - washing floors, cleaning trays with scraps from the table, wiping vomit, wiping "Aquarium" - glass doors and cleaning toilets .... Yes, yes, it is necessary, holding his nose clothespin, washing floors, cleaning brush to clean toilets in the poop and wipe the sink. You need to clean the toilets every 15 minutes, in accordance with internal regulations. Being a noob (yellow krushnikom) I actually cleaned the toilets every 15 minutes, but later realized that all fuck and began to clean up once an hour. For each cleaning you must sign a sheet of cleaning (hanging on the wall in every toilet). The floors in the room are cleaned every half an hour, even if they are clean, like a cat you know what.
After completing the course the instructor fills KLN (observation checklist) and sets you score. KLN - a leaflet that the instructor (2nd rank hierarchy McDuck) fills watching you. It marks the point that you kept working on the position - whether washing toilets, washing floors Do not you kicked Dicks. In the end, put the percentage of completion (there is some calculation formula of it, which I can not do anything intelligent to say, because I do not know). We have a (relatively young McDuck small town of the Moscow region) all put the same percentage - 97, 65, if I'm not mistaken. However, the percentage depends on how you Jam your instructor - can deliver 50 and 100, and may, if liznuthorosho ask.
And now, following 3-4 days you work in this shit-pissing hall and wait for the next training - I had training in potatoes.
This ad, gentlemen ... well 1-3 hours to work on the potato can without much straining, but 8-10 hours, had to work in the New Year holidays ... it's something with something, particularly in intensive (large flow of visitors). The heat, the sweat pouring from all cracks, thumb claws / hands corn, dry throat.
Those who even sometimes runs in this institution knows that kartohu here two kinds - FRI and country style. All potatoes fried in oil for 3 minutes, taken out and still go out in special tanks. When a large influx of visitors, potatoes, of course, fresh, I guarantee. But when people little by little, she was lying and waiting for a buyer, although the shelf life at the FRI - 5 minutes and the village - 10 to write off the potatoes, if the director goes and punishes all, and that is a fact.
By the way, after the New Year a large portion of fries dropped;) price has risen, and upakovochka become smaller. But this, of course, no one ever will inform.
Then - training and number two on the cash register. The second number of visitors collects orders, cashier - takes. Although, when the little people, the cashier and the other performs the work. When comes a lot of hungry people - to the cashier put the second number. Although, in the New Year holidays, when people were just darkness, even by the standards of Moscow, had to work, and that and another for 8-10 hours.
In the evening comes a lot of coffee lovers. Coffee is really true, and fans should buy it. And then begin almost fight for the coffee machine - they are always blunt, brakes, buggy, a queue for the coffee. Therefore, do not swear, you can not give up coffee to order - from cashier little depends.

The work in the kitchen a little that I can say, because they do not work there. But everything is prepared with gloves, everything is sterile, so do not worry, a lover of hot sandwiches.

According to the internal regulations need to wash their hands every hour, but fuck all. Man collecting your orders or roasting potatoes can not simply wash their hands after using the toilet, after masturbation, because they do not follow.

About visitors

The ratio of normal polite customers who are patiently waiting for their turn, issue orders and do not yell "tychoblyabystreyzhёpoysheveli!" About 1: 5.
Answer me, a lover to eat a Big Mac, drinking beer or vodka (these, too, have, put the container in a paper bag and use), why did you poke me and say, "bystreeblyayatoroplyus"? From your words, I will not gather the order, but can instead Chicken nuggets put ice cubes and sebatsya at the break. And do not yell that you check-in ends / wife gives birth / barrel along. It will not help.
When a large flow of visitors can put family or friends a couple of extra sauces, 3 hamburger instead of two, etc. Keep in mind, one has friends idiots working there.

About privileges

Free form. Yes, but one rather than two. Free food. Relatively. From each shift deducted tax on food - about 26 rubles. In principle, a penny, but still ...
For more information about nutrition and breaks. If the change you, a servant makdachnogo business more than 4 hours, you put "break" - 30-minute unpaid break, celebrated hronokartoy - each employee has a plastic card, which makes its way, going to shift, leaving home, care and back to break and break. If a change of more than 6 hours - "Fifteen" - a 15-minute paid break. If more than 7 hours - another "pyatnarik." For each hour worked after an 8-hour shift, it is believed "a dozen" - a 10-minute paid break and a second lunch.

Devour can take:
Big Mac, double cheese, noise (hamburger), cheese, chikenburger, makchiken fillet-o-fish, 4-ku nuggets (one thing, not all of it. You wish!)
Dessert - ice cream cone, previously made his sweaty hands, cake, carrot sticks, apple slices or small portion kartohu DFI. Since when is a potato dessert? 
Or, instead, just take vegetable salad and grow thin, yeah.
Drink - two drinks 0, 25l - Coke, Fanta, Sprite and similar himsmes. Or, coffee / tea maker.
Speaking of tea. 78 rubles for 0, 3 cups of boiling water, tea bag "May" and 3 bags of sugar - not fat there?

When a lot of people, a notorious raspizdyayam, like me, gets up one place to all and zhrem as we want. Even home are carrying. However, this has to grub disgusted, frankly.

McDuck also pays a month's leave, 50 days study leave per year. I am 10 days study leave earned more than earned 3 weeks - 10k.

About wages and perspectives

There is such a thing in the McDuck - "full time" - full-time, for which I have come to settle. Here it is already possible to make from 25 to 40k per month, depending on the exhaust changes.
Direkrysa promised to transfer my fulltaym on December 1, but fed breakfast. He came out of the school holidays and prihuel - retired headmistress, instead the other. New same occasion reproductive organs under the nose and sent to work for peanuts.
In McDuck hourly rate - 135 rubles / hour. The problem lies elsewhere - in the winter, when few people change nicherta not pose - a gesture. In January I'll get a maximum of 9, 5k and even considering that I worked from 4 to 8 January and earned double the rate of about 8.
This week, three shifts of 3 hours on the previous - 2 shifts of 3 hours. It is impossible, chtol, bleat, put one 6 hours?

On the prospects of
Judging by advertising, McDuck six months can be as much as a manager! I confirm this - it is possible. If knocking rats lick the ass who should. Good workers do not increase. What for? Who will carry out their work as well?

A few tips for visitors

If you buy fries, order without salt. Yes, and so can you. This ensures that the potatoes will surely be fresh. A salt may be asked separately. If the people in the McDuck much, then buy any - she really svezhak.
If you want naisvezhayshaya sandwich, order a special grill, no onions, for example. Sometimes, when there is no flow of visitors, rolls lie for an hour or more. This is especially true beef a la Rusa. Vkusnotischa will not be lowered, and the freshness is guaranteed accurate.
Never buy anything by the IAC-AUTO EXPRESS OR MAK NIGHT, NEVER! There certainly on svezhak not plucked.
Giving almost 80 rubles for a green / black tea - tin. Proceed as follows:
1. Buy in the shop cheap tea bags and all we carry with them in the car
2. Requests the boiling water. It's free, yes!
3. Please sugar. It is also free, YES !!!
4. Have fun on naebyvaniya system.

Many bought cold drinks without ice, believing that this drink is poured less. This is not so.

If you do not want to hawala large portion of fries or do not want to drink 0, 5 Coke fearing obossytes - order the standard / small. Not naming the serving size automatically breaks large, in favor of "corporate evil».

All the same, for full-time students is a very good part. A little bit of money on the internet, gasoline and drugs - what else is needed? But as the main work without a full-time - no really, thank you.

Like all.

FucQ ©

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting