A McDonald’s employee showed why it is better not to order ice cream cone. Oh, I wish I hadn't seen it!

McDonald's Restaurant Network There are in almost every major city. It is especially popular with families with young children.

A lot of people come to McDonald's to indulge in McFlurry desserts or airy and light ice cream in a waffle cone. Especially in the summer, it’s a great opportunity to refresh.

To products from the "Poppy" each person has his own attitude. Some are crazy about them, while others believe that there is nothing useful there and it is not worth going to McDonald’s.

I don’t go to McDonald’s very often, but sometimes I do. As a rule, for the sake of ice cream, which is why I was so struck by the pictures posted on his Twitter by a resident of Louisiana (USA), claiming that he works at McDonald’s.

A man known on Twitter as Nick posted pictures that quickly became a viral sensation. The photo shows a metal tray, he said, pulled from an ice cream machine and full of some green crap.

The publication instantly spread across the web. Nick's recording sparked a fierce discussion. Predictably, commentators split into two camps: some were McDonald’s urine, others doubted the veracity of the image.

One commenter suggested that the photo shows a fat tray in a deep fryer, but Nick confirmed that the tray depicted in the picture was indeed recovered from the ice cream machine.

And in addition, posted a photo of the machine itself with the extracted part.

Many people refer to these pictures and say that this is the reason why the machine is so often broken. That's not true, the machine works perfectly with this thing.”

In the description of the Taylor friser, which is depicted in the picture, it says: “This device is equipped with a heat treatment system that heats the milk mixture daily for several hours, and then cools.”

This heat treatment improves food safety and Reduced costs of waste, maintenance and repair. Complete disassembly and cleaning is carried out every 2 weeks.

In comparison, older machines required complete cleaning every 2 days, which significantly increased maintenance costs and waste. After all, according to the rules, the finished product in the system must be thrown away.”

Well, “reducing equipment maintenance costs” is bearing fruit. If at least 2 weeks do not clean the machine, which constantly heats and cools the milk mixture, then it may well form unappetizing deposits.

Finally, Nick posted a few more photos of what is happening in the kitchen of the world’s most famous catering service.

Nick's record has garnered thousands of likes, but the disputing sides have remained unconvinced. Those who previously disliked McDonald’s, received unnecessary arguments for their dislike, and followers of fast food think that the photos are fake.

Some were frankly shocked by what they were actually offered at popular fast food restaurants. Others believe that one cannot be used to judge the network as a whole. There are others. These are fast food companies competing with McDonald’s. They quickly posted photos of their shining clean kitchens.

Some readers write that such unsanitary conditions can be found in any catering service, and the situation in the photo is more the rule than the exception. What do you think of these appetizing photos? Will you continue to enjoy your favorite horn and McFlurry?

Try to make natural ice cream with fruits and berries. "Site" Offers a recipe for ice cream "Minute" - a very tasty, natural and healthy answer to hot summer days!

Tags

See also

New and interesting