McDonald's inside (23 photos)

One blogger LJ visited McDonald's inside.
Very interesting tour!

We went to McDonald's on the corner of Nevsky Prospect and Rubinstein. Inside we met Tatiana Smirnova, which conducted a tour.
Pre-clothed us here in such robes, mesh head and shoe covers :)
I basically fotkal longer, and I confess sometimes proslushyval all the fun, this will write only what is remembered :)
WELCOME to the premises)
One of the premises of the restaurant - it's a mini-laundry in which machine washable form, dried and ironed her staff have

All heed Tatiana

The device for time. For change you can relax for half an hour (unpaid holiday) and two timeout 15min paid.
Shifts are different. Many students work, so most choose their own schedule, which is useful, especially in the summer

With all strict hand washing. The McDonald's a sign, which indicates the 10 rules that all employees must wash their hands. In general, this is the most common and simple rules of hygiene which must know each person, and a sign - that in the confusion of the day did not forget about it.

Rolls for Big Mac

With dishwashing too, everything is regulated, several baths, or rather three - first dishes placed in the first bath, then I listened to what exactly, but probably just for bathing, then rinse in the second, and the third goes disinfected, and then rinsed again . For each stage of their use dishwashing detergent.
Yes, most of the equipment in the "McDonald's" is automated and is made of stainless steel.

Well, here we are in the kitchen. With us, all the guys immediately greeted. The atmosphere in the team at all friendly. When someone went to dinner, the staff wanted to enjoy your meal.

It is waiting for a hamburger patties preparation begins, so to speak, a filling for a sandwich - vegetables, all with "Belaya Dacha" (itself such upotreblinyu) -Haints sauces, cheese -Hohland, in general - all that is bought home

And this is for a Big Mac burger :)
By the way, all raw meat products take only disposable gloves to raw and finished products do not touch each other. And they just kept frozen and thawed before frying is not to maintain the quality of meat. Because cutlet in the "McDonald's" - a 100 percent meat - beef or pork in a "Chicken McNuggets" - no soy, only chicken and breading, and "Filet-o-Fish" - the most that neither is a natural fish < br />

Sorry yielded nothing to try on the spot, it was very appetizing :)

On the walls hang posters painted exactly the sequence of preparation of different sandwiches

Left one is our guide - Tatiana, managing it and 5tyu McDonald's restaurants.
Went twice in the course of Munich Gamburgerologii :) very interesting there - he says. Make a career in network McDonald's is not going to stop there.
By the way there have been cases that career from a simple worker to the director of the restaurant was 2, 5 years. Managers and directors of salaried, their size, we did not say, alas :)
Ordinary workers receive sn system 80rub. / Hr. + Lots of bonuses, awards and scholarships.

"Mini little factory" for the production of soft drinks (Coke, Fanta, etc.) is called a multiplex. The system acts like a siphon - gas and syrup, but more modern interpretation. Only I did not understand, cola syrup, too? And here drink black pipe enters the apparatus closer to the counter
As for the cocktails and ice cream, honestly I used to think - that all of a special concentrate, powder sweets. And as it turned out, everything is simple - milk mixture to ice cream and cocktails - the milk, cream and sugar

At the end of the tour we are "overlooked" the staff rest room on the second floor. The food is free (sandwiches to choose from), and you can bring your

In general, it was well ver-ry interesting :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting