Amazing tomato (12 photos)





This tomato lay unattended for almost a month.
Having found it, they were all very surprised, but put it in the sun.
Let's see what happened next.

Amazing tomato (12 photos)


Later knife has done several cuts to make it easier to break the germs were.
Photo a few days later.

Amazing tomato (12 photos)

Very carefully raskurochil tomatoes and drew all sprouts.

Amazing tomato (12 photos)

New life - that's amazing.

Amazing tomato (12 photos)

Amazing tomato (12 photos)

After landing; Received 11 seedlings. What to do, because proёbannogo peat pots at all not enough.
I tried as best I could. Died only one seedling, which I accidentally broke the spine.

Amazing tomato (12 photos)

A little later.

Amazing tomato (12 photos)

The daily watering and pruning, I started watching the same effect. However, in this mud zadolbalsya battle near the house.

Amazing tomato (12 photos)

Weeding is also necessary.

Amazing tomato (12 photos)

After about three weeks

Amazing tomato (12 photos)

Flowers - a good sign.

Amazing tomato (12 photos)

Finally - the first tomato !!!
Unfortunately there are no more pictures, please naslovo believe, but I have collected 14 tomatoes, for the off-season.

Amazing tomato (12 photos)