Scary stranger

Scary stranger
I study at the university in the veterinary doctor, parallel work in a veterinary clinic assistant surgeon. And you know what? For # $ @ it! Sorry, that mate, but I'm tired. Tired of endless human stupidity, cruelty and indifference.
Do you know how many animals falls into the clinic through the fault of the owners? Not even strangers, namely owners. Brought us one dog. And it brought - walk she could not. And they brought complete strangers - the owner was walking behind them and indignant, where they carry his dog. As we have learned from the questioning, the dog belongs to the peasant. Well, it belongs ... most of her life she lived on the street, eats in the garbage, fights with other dogs, but the man said it was her on the grounds that she lives in his house once a week (when he remembers all its existence or when it is bound on the way out of the store), and the fact that her his collar. The collar is made from scraps of thick twine and carbine, which size would fit for ship ropes. Twine and rifle! When good people have noticed that the dog is in the gutter, not moving, and decided to take her to the hospital, the man picked up a wild tantrum.

Dog, unfortunately, died, and the carbine I still have at home as a reminder. Reminder of human selfishness, stupidity and cruelty. As a reminder myself for what I have to learn not to give up, though at times you just want to scream and throw it all. I do as much as possible to collect such things as a keepsake. I have a home in a special box has already accumulated a lot of cat collar, toys, bells, rivets and leash. Animals that belonged to every thing I remember until now and seems to have hardly forget.
And how many animals bring us from human cruelty! Bring the cat that some bastards beat on the street. I'm staying on night duty (and it was the night of 30 on December 31 - New Year's rampant mood) and every ten minutes walk over to her cage - a cat constantly crying. It hurts to breathe, it hurts to lie down, roll over hurt ... hurt her live! The next morning she was dying, and I listen to the crying girl who picked up this kitty. That she was not even the hostess. Which just found it and wanted to help. She was ready to pay any money to cat survived, although she found it yesterday. I smoke, together with the doctors. They have become accustomed to, but they, too hard. But I was even harder. They look at me with sympathy and understanding and say, "You'll get used." And I do not want to get used to. Get used to this - it is terrible.
Love animals, people and stay at the opportunity to help homeless animals.
not my

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting