A small story of a little kitten

There is a lot of text and a few photos. How to finish tell.
Hello! I do not have a name yet, but I'm sure there is someone who will give it to me.
I was born in Moscow, in a large apartment in a new building. Mom I have a beautiful cat, champion father, handsome and very clever cat. They loved me and cared for.
We were born 5 kittens. But unfortunately one could not survive my brother or sister died. I did not see, my eyes have not yet opened. Mom and dad are upset and grieving, but the nose is not hung up and raised us fourth in love and care.

4-ro and nesmyshlёnyh little kitten opened his eyes and began to plow a flat. Rooms were many and sometimes we lose. But mom and dad did not throw us always found and carried back to the warm and cozy lounger. Mom showed us where the toilet and how to handle it. I was a smart girl, and learned quickly. Dad always played with us, taught to jump through rapids and climb to the big house. We do not get bored ever. Back in the apartment where we lived, there were three people. Two large and a smaller one, called him a great son. This is probably the same parents, like mine, only they have fewer children. Man smaller I played with us and was very careful when he took us in his arms.
And once we have grown significantly, began to ride through all the apartments themselves, the biggest climb on the height of the house and cabinets.

And once I climbed a small house on the windowsill, a wide and white. The window was open. And since I'm small and not familiar with all the terrors of the outside world, I stepped through the open window. Under foot was cool metal ledge and looked down to me, it was scary, it was very high.
And then I felt behind me something pushed. And the height of the beginning of the sharp decline, but that was down there, becoming closer and more. I clung to the wall, tried to grab claws, but nothing worked. And at the last second, I felt a strong pain in the right foot and the back of the front legs.
I landed on something green and smelling delicious. But it was so bad, around the world turned out to be great, is not familiar to me and terrible. It was very noisy. I saw the bushes like a house that stood near the beds, where we slept with my mother. Quick steps, I ran there. Ignoring the pain in the foot.
I do not know how long I stayed there, but it was very scary. We go past, which some people, but no one paid attention to me.

I decided to stick his head a little bit and see what happens. Sticking its face, I looked right and then left, and suddenly saw a man. He was tall and sad, but he saw me. He came to my bushes and held out his hand. I am saying something, but I was scared, he is a stranger, and I have not seen these before. I was afraid to come out and after a while he just ran away. Of course, I was upset, I was hurt, and I called my mom. But my mother did not come. Only one person came back. He was holding a small bag that smelled delicious, and little kittens need to eat, and especially in such a stressful and scary situation. He handed it to me and gave a sniff, then withdrew, laying out the contents into his palm and stretched it to me. The fear is gone as soon as I felt the flavor and I decided to eat. He stroked me gently, very gently. My little heart melted, and I decided to go to him, but as soon as doem their food.
He gently stroked me and picked up. Not to say that I was very cold, but the feline cunning little pomurlykat decided, also on his hands was a very warm and calm.
He then somewhere carried me. We passed several doors and turned out to be, to some small room. And he brought into the apartment. I put me on a big chair and politely asked me to wait a second.
He came back saying that now there will be only one bad moment for a little kitten.

He brought me into the bath and washed. It was unpleasant, but he said that it is necessary.
Then he put me under his shirt, we went somewhere. I looked at the world and sat quietly under his shirt. He stroked me and said something, but asked not to be afraid of saying that I will not give offense to no one.
We arrived at what the room where there was a woman in a blue robe. They put me on a cold metal table, and began to feel and touch everywhere. What I was not afraid of man stroked me, and she said nice words about my big ears and funny. I then why overeating wet feet and the rear which greatly hurt much.
She reeled them bintik and told not to take a few days. Then she explained that the front claws erased when I fell, and there are small wounds on the spot to cling to, and on the back of a claw I did not have too much, I was hooked and pulled it. She even said that I do not have one edge, and because of that I can not participate in exhibitions. The man replied that he was not concerned about any exhibitions and shows, the main thing that I was healthy and happy cat.
I was called a strange word Abyssinian did not understand what it means, but they said I was a girl and a thoroughbred owners probably much experience for me. Then there was the x-ray machine are called, but there was nothing to worry about. The man was there and comforted me.
All the same, I was defective cat, one edge I did not have. But without it, I feel good.

The girl for a long time something told me at the end of the conversation made me a shot, it does not hurt, but also a bit frustrating. They have long wondered numbers and a strange book recorded: June 7, 2012, Abyssinian & quot ;.
They put me under his shirt and we went somewhere. According to the familiar outlines of the world, I realized that we are going back to where I fell, to where she sat, and where there was a bathtub. On the way we stopped at some big store. It smelled different goodies. I planted in the beds and asked about some more like it. Finally, I chose my favorite, and we took him to have thrown a lot vkusnopahnuschih bags.
Having come back to his apartment, they put me on a chair and asked to sit still.
While he went somewhere, I tried to lick the legs, but the bandages bother me and I decided not to touch them.
To me a man came out with a large fluffy wad on his hands. It turned out to be an adult and a very nice cat. Fluffy and very hairy. He has a wise look and a very calm character. He was placed on the floor and lifted me from the chair putting his side. He sniffed at me, looked at me and sat down. I decided to do the same. He politely let me sit down. The man had rested and walked away.

He took out two bowls, and put the bag of goodies. Adult cat called him chubby, went to a bowl, and I was left to sit on the ground. After all, I'm a little shy and a little. He went to a bowl and looked at me, like a man who was sitting next to the chubby, they looked at me and waited until I come.
After a short while, resettling the feeling of fear, I decided to go. Coming closer to the bowl people lifted me and pointed to a small white bowl, saying that this is my bowl and the food in it, and no one can take away it.
To eat, I began to examine the apartment. The place was a lot and I have spent a lot of time. She found a cozy corner under the bed and fell asleep there. I was not touched, and I slept sweet and watched the cat's dreams.

When she woke up, plump and people were nearby. I had a playful mood and I decided to play a bit with them. They showed me a lot of toys, balls, mouse, laces with balls. And I have to choose just one, it was old and a bit dusty, but I really liked it and became my favorite toy. With me playing and romping, throwing me a toy, and I ran after her and jumped across the room. The man thought a moment and said, "Let's call your arm, you're smart, red-haired beast, active and with big funny ears.»
At night, I was really scared, despite the fact that my lounger stood next to the bed. I cried and called my mother, but it was dark and no one came. And suddenly I felt something warm at my feet and takes up at the bed. It was the boss, he took me to her under the covers, where a number of lay plump and was warm and quiet. He stroked me and sweetly fell asleep, forgetting the fear and sadness.
It is well taken care of me playing, tasty food. adult cat does not offend me, playing with me and learn what's what. They love me and I love them.
I wish you all a good mood to play and run. She wrote her cured, legs, especially for you. All the while, with love mouse.

With the cat very well, it grows, it eats and play. With paws okay, front claws were ground off, but they had grown, on the back there was one, but it grows.
I tried to find the owners, wrote ads and putting up the district. They found, talked about how they Abyssinian cat breeders and it was defective ... Here and came up with the idea that they threw her ... But when they learned that she was okay and one missing edge is not terrible, demanded it back. Unfortunately for them, even at the precinct, I did not give it, first demanded from them documents on kittens, they did not provide. Secondly learn the history of the district refused to help them. And for his part he was very kind to help me. The man said that to pay damages for medical treatment, they can get it, but they refused, and thank God. The little girl lives with me.

Thank you all for your attention and understanding.
Whatever the animal, you can not throw, he needed a home and loving owner. Do not leave them alone.
Photos with bands did not say a bad omen. Therefore, a healthy kitty everywhere.
Once again thank you all for your attention and all the good and seals.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting