Go for the first time

In general, I had a chance to bail out a few weeks ago.
I myself have never probably would not dare, but still gave me the jump and so decided not to divide the good jump.
Minded found myself very quickly, as one of them I live together. It so happened that the day before we jump to dine pretty little white until he lost consciousness, and the morning of the jump woke up in any way, at least I do. That is, I was frankly do not care and are not afraid, at least not yet!

First there anketki filled, signed some papers, the benefit does not slipped endowments that I give all their possessions flying clubs, in such a state I would have signed it. People immediately resettled away from me, as my Ambergris several lots.
Briefing held the young girl, who had 750 jumps. She said of course all with a straight face pofigisticheski that some get scared.
After her phrase: "Time to fall parachute is 2 minutes and 40 seconds, the fall without a parachute is 30-35 seconds", the guy got up and quietly left the room and more has not been seen, said that he ran to the car as a young Forrest Gump. "When jumping out of the plane bends his head so as not to meet her obstacle and not faint", another epic phrase instructor. Next, we were taught how to fold a parachute and we went to train at the gym so to speak. That you understand the simulators - is suspended for the free ends of which pass into the sling backpacks, which keeps the parachute.
We are slowly and painfully taught to unfold in the fall, one guy broke his hand while he studied. By the way it is currently turned off then the leg when we were taught to land and fun limped home. Then we went through all the medical examination, the doctor judging by my able to say that if I have heart palpitations and low blood pressure will not let jump. Everything was normal, that is strange, though by that time I had not sobered up and was govnische :)
Sent us to eat, so that was something to puke and shit and we went on the field. Scary was not there, we were divided into 2 call and we decided to jump in the second :) We put, people began to wonder how they decided on this ?! then we boarded the plane and flew ... 600 meters covers fastened to the ropes - that's the moment when it became scared and when I started to sober up.
At the same 600 meters opened the door to the plane and instructor (already hefty uncle) came out half a breath of air :) "You are our hero," all thought! "This fearless," thought all! "Just die in a minute," I thought, probably ring sphincter tightened to such an extent that the knitting needle would not have climbed. Flew to 1000 gave the go-ahead instructor, I hopped the second guy in front of me and pressed himself into the seat, so you know, I'm writing this I'm scared, I remember how it was and I was really scared, I was already shaking ... "foot on the original ! "shouts the instructor and the guy almost merged with the seat, though he was bold," a leg up on the original !!! "guy apparently has wanted to crawl under the seat," I said to his foot on the ORIGINAL !!! ", the guy got up slowly instructor asked him to bend your head and not thinking long leg vypinul it out of the plane ... all swallowed and quietly looked at each other.
I sobered up! 3 seconds clenched fist their cowardice, "a leg up on the original, head bent, PAAAASHOOOOOOL !!!" I jumped, "521, 522, 523," I shout, twitched sharply by the shoulders, I mentally said goodbye to his family, with all family, friends, with his girlfriend, his whole life flashed before my eyes, I even remembered how pissed at Russian lessons in second grade as a child jumping somersault with a garage in the winter, I remember it! I was horrified to look over his head, dome dome ... me ... I quickly grabbing the reserve parachute so I was not called him her bra and threw gnats later.
My first words were addressed to the person who gave me the jump - I wanted to kill him, well below I called a friend, because one was really scared to fly, then a comrade shot and spare wheel from the ground to shout what that man began to swear at my friend We sent it together and asked to shut up, opened and opened Th yelling something ??? I do not have time to recover as rapidly approaching landing, I really ofigel how fast I landed with its nearly 90 pounds ... I barely had time to turn around its okosevshim horror face to the ground, brought his legs together and landed, the fall was very tough, I myself turned leg continue to show that I'm alive, I jumped up and started jumping on one leg. "ALIVE!" The first thing I said. He took off his parachute and then the first thing done, looked into his pants for their lack of wastes.
Everything is dry! 50 meters in the guy hanging on a tree, opened the zipper and jumped.
While I was going to parachute bag, this guy stood and shouted at the parachute, went to the roof :) then we all gathered ZILok and we went back to the educational building and then go home. I still watch a video about jumping pervoraznikov and I'm scared, but it was cool, I never experienced anything like this and emotions you sooooo long enough :)

kazanmen

Tags

See also

New and interesting