How to make skydiving

The desire to jump with a parachute for many of us is the dream of my childhood. Appear in the sky and feel like a bird is not only the possibility of extreme relax, but also an attempt to experience a real moment of happiness, which is so rarely get to us on earth. In this photo essay, you will see a trained and experienced athletes jump and parachute largest sports parachute club Russia "Aerograd Kolomna»

Prior to that, I have not seen as paratroopers ready to jump, and early arrival in Kolomna in the frosty day in February promised me to discover the secrets of professional skydivers.

By the time we arrived paratroopers had time to make one jump and already loaded into the aircraft for a second attempt. I watched the two aircraft dropped the camera down and decided that I will have the opportunity to catch interesting shots a bit later, because it is not the fact that the second time will add up the desired area.

Since I do not paratroopers flew, and initially there was no such problem to jump with them, to look what it is in the case, however, if offered, for a long time would not think anyone knows when turned up the chance to lick the clouds). In the meantime, we went to the club to get warm and wait paratroopers still be announced over the loudspeaker, when they appear in the sky.
Look at the photos that are hung here. Can you imagine how much time and jumps out at you to collect a figure! Sinhronistki rest).

In these photos you can see the happy faces of those who first skydive. It always occurs in tandem with an instructor.

Judging by the sign, the parachutists jump recorded in the club record books. I wonder what the record was broken the grandiose figure slightly taller?

It took about 20 minutes and can be seen in the sky, small, approaching the point, like dandelion fluff from.

Paratroopers land very carefully, almost no one falls, one can see that the pros.

Colors parachutes bright, juicy, apparently in order to find an athlete faster if not accidentally flies wherever necessary. From the air, bright spot of color can best be seen.

Following the paratroopers landing and aircraft. Soon to be the third attempt.

Recent land tandems instructors with amateurs.

And usually land on the fifth point).

Emotion and joy of the sea! Oh, lucky man.

Next paratroopers waiting for routine work - build a parachute. I used to think that it takes a lot of time, but was surprised at how fast and agile cloth stuffed in a backpack.

Find here Stallone.

But then jumps head interrupts all of this interesting class and asks to go to the next room for debriefing.

There must be present all those involved in the jump.

Athletes are watching video, and the commander indicates some of their mistakes and why this time could not lay down area.

Did not have quite a bit. Have to jump as long as it does not turn.

12.56 on my watch, about half an hour the group again plunge into the aircraft to experience the force of gravity and the surge of endorphins.

Paratroopers once again taken for packaging.

The screen shows the number of passengers on one side. In addition participants jump that will make up the logo will jump operators, photographers and fans with instructors.

Soon comes the commander of the paratroopers and lay down on the floor in the order in which the need to perform figure. Jumping, by the way, as you may have noticed a rather involved adults, many of them honored master of sports, have made more than one hundred or even a thousand jumps! Many of them are women.

And only now I see interesting details of their costumes.

See on the hands and feet seals? For these gizmos is held during the fall, to create the shape. I do not know what they are called, saw them just now.

Some listen attentively.

Someone thinks about her.

This parachutes for other purposes.

After parachutes collected and carried out work on the bugs, the participants are going to jump in the yard and divided into two groups, as they fly in such compositions on two planes.

I do not know them, but I think in such suits at the height would be pretty cool. If the land about -5, the sky comes to -40.

At the command of the chief, all athletes "out of the plane" and grab the right person for the very seal on the hands and feet. If the commander does not like how briskly paratroopers did it, they repeat the output again. On the plane, synchronization outputs provided by a special light signal (on board the green lamp lights up).

It seems this time did everything right, it's time to load on board.

Skydivers will fly to the Czech L-410 aircraft.

Interesting coloring.

The first went!

Second went!

Planes go to the runway, I go back to the club.

Snowblower is daunting.

That flew. First time I've seen that between the planes taking off was such a small distance.

Until the aircraft is delivered paratroopers on their place of work, tell a little about this place. "Aerograd Kolomna" is the largest sports parachute club in Russia. Here on a regular basis employs 150 people - experienced athletes and jumpers. In the year of the flying club performed over 100 000 parachute jumps, that is 1/4 of all jumps performed annually in the Russian Federation.
Arsenal "Aerograd" includes five aircraft L-410, MI-8, AN-2 aircraft. In the near term technology park filled up model aircraft from the Ministry of Defence.

Another interesting fact from the history of the flying club.

Of course candidates astronauts jumped not earflaps, but rejected Sienkiewicz, had to go to the doctor on a raft Thor Heyerdahl.

Another interesting artifact.

There is, however sees only one eye.

And while I'm on the ground and watching this contraption striped planes gaining the desired height.

Both sides scored a height of 4500 meters and jumpers on the team come from both planes, exactly as rehearsed on the ground.

Uuuuhhhh!

Now the task is to find his neighbor on the figure and gripped his right places.

Finally got picked logo. Our air!
The figure holds in the sky in seconds, after which the paratroopers fly as far as possible from each other, so as not to catch the disclosure of the dome. But very far to fly is not recommended, still need to land on the same field.

And this is a bottom view.

Now you can safely collect a parachute and go to rest. It's done.

Flew Over on the other parachutists leaves the machine.

Team skydivers flying club.

Source: kak-eto-sdelano.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting