The first parachute jump

I firmly decided for myself that I want to conquer the sky, jumping with a parachute, and 13 July, I realized his desire. Despite the fact that the airport had protorchat from ten in the morning until five o'clock in the evening, it is in any way not spoil the impression of the first jump. More on this and not just in my today's photo-report.

38 photos + video source

Gathering of participants was appointed to 8am near the suburban railway station ticket offices.

Naturally all novice skydivers just found each other and began to gather in a pile.

I decided to capture himself, perhaps for the last time. :)

Thus, the entire group gathered, we were approached by the organizer and we hit the road. Just before entering the airport.

Behind her was a plaque with the following greeting.

Recording the first journal in which it was necessary to fill in the name, age, number of jumps and weight.

After recording, we were invited to walk around the area to look around or go to the dining room. Like most curious, I went to take pictures of everything.

Parachute table.

Fearless instructor Serge puts his parachute-type "wings".

Another instructor, meanwhile, was putting the D-6.

Parachute table from a different angle.

Parking of aircraft and airfield.

Our AN-2, from which we will jump.

Near the Wilga. It also thrust gliders.

Motorcycles Hang.

The organizer of the group decided to show us simulators pervoprygov.

The simulator for testing the correct department with shotgun.

Systems running parachute training.

More

Issuance of parachutes for the experienced. Unfortunately we jumped the second, as were the necessary instructions.

The first batch of paratroopers dress outfit.

And at the time of their construction to check the parachute systems and the distribution of weight, we were invited for the briefing.

After a brief theoretical course, fill out the forms and putting a small offset, we decided to take a picture a small team.

And in the sky above us, flying gliders.

And is ready to take off other planes.

In the meantime, it began ground training and instructor Vladimir Vladimirovich began to show how to build a parachute after landing.

A first group has already left to take off.

After the plane landed, we started to distribute the parachutes.

It is interesting that at first I did not want to admit to jump because of my weight of 106 kg. Explain to me is that despite the fact that the D-6 is capable of supporting a person weighing 120 kg, these calculations relate to military applications where the main land a live soldier on the ground, even with broken legs.

After a brief explanation, that in the case of fractures, I will not bring claims flying club, I was allowed to make a jump at your own risk. But I knew that everything will be OK :)

It's my parachute, but rather the one that I intended. But later, because of my thick, sorry ass, which he does not fit, it was decided not to give me a D-6 and D-1-5-U (in common oak). In the latter system has a horizontal speed, whereby reduction is 5 m / s against the wind, rather than the 5, 7, as in the D-6. Thus the instructor even tried to compensate for my excess weight.

Equipment is wearing ... The picture in the memory :)

Our group on parachutes and checking alignment by weight. Interestingly, I set to jump to third, despite the fact that I had to be first. Instructors motivated by the fact that my system is more manageable.

After checking the parachutes we went to the aircraft.

Posted in [mergetime] 1375776852 [/ mergetime]
Well, after the video off and the jump itself. For the quality of the last movie I apologize, but at the time was totally up to the camera. It was necessary to control the parachute.

That's all I wanted to say.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting