The first parachute jump!

So ... parachuting desire has always been. Sky lured by itself! Well, my views too.

The DOSAAF local flood (which is how he learned Morse code) Learn about skydiving. His wife, but I do like to jump, agreed. In the Russian Far East ace was worth 1.8 kRub per jump. They took, were the first courses we say "TB," where they tell you on what you can die, how and consequently, how to avoid it as much as possible. We signed the papers. Have fun in the straps of the parachute jump from an airplane simulated and Oak. Wait weather and adventure!

We were lucky at the weekend and it all came together! Although the road to the airport has met mailing machine with a very suspicious number.

But we humans are technically competent in Beelzebub, and everyone there satanyugov do not believe, though Russian Machine-mail with the number 666 made little doubt ...
But here we are in place and the machine to warm the pilots that will produce jumps!

Rookie dressed citizens with experience, sometimes pulling the straps in intimate places. It may seem ridiculous at first, but later you realize what can turn connivance. It's me on this picture.

So, while we dressed young guys with a lot of experience spinning pirouettes on the so-called wings ...

And we, the younger generation is ready for planting. So let's say look forward to!

And now he's your first jump. I will not say as what it is, why it is. I can say only one thing is needed, experience, step into the void! -It Achtung! It's great! It's worth it! .. I could jump like a young 800.

Sometimes there is more of a problem when, landing! If you do not have time for themselves to pull straps, a gust of wind can bear everything in admiration ...

Remove and let's say the right equipment expanded work really hard!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting