God's will ?

Everyone in life there are interesting and inexplicable coincidence, but as they say some- accidents are not accidental.
I'm a believer, and now my faith is strengthened at times.
Yesterday in Moscow was a terrible snow. A week ago I changed the tires on year, as everything pointed to the coming of spring. It was felt that the behavior of the car is not as confident as in shipah- but tolerable. The plot is on the small tarmac was extremely loose and I imbedded gazku. Cruising speed, 120 km / h, empty road, and ahead seemed ass truck with the inscription "Magnet". Deciding that her I'll trudge 2:00, I took decision- overtake! In order to make sure overtake a truck without creating an emergency situation, I looked in the rearview mirror and vdrug- Op-pa? !!! From under my car flies bearing large diameter! Rolling down the road and flies off into the ditch. I ottormazhivatsya sharply and presses. On the sidelines, including emergency gang begin to take back and keep track on fresh snow, where it flew. I was ahead of "Porter", then another 10-15 mashin- I was very razdrazhaet- because I could have been in front of the wagon, and now broke, but still all go, and I'm on emergency gang. I find this bearing, and he guys are bearing. I take pictures and send these things to his master, to the question:
San, I flew here this garbage on tracers that it?

The answer is not for a long time and I am convinced that there is no leakage of liquids, external damage, too, I'm showing a left turn-off!
I clocked 50, 70, 90 and brake sharply on the floor !!! -Probka- Her mother !!! Yeah, Well ... a stand for half an hour, 40 minutes- start to move and I see that in front of what that accident ...
mesivo- To my surprise, there is no limit - Porter, lost control after the first roller coaster flew into magnitovskuyu wagon! -kabina In smyatku, the driver did not get poluchaetsya- probably will cut iron plate !!! I ask ostanovivshihsya- Help needed? But men have already caused gaytsy and rescuers ...
First thought:
So! Gn-ta! In its place would be I- if not she flew spare !!! Just to touch on the mobile call from Sasha to the service.
-Alё, BOB Hi, I looked your picture, you do it for a long time ... the wheels changed?
Yes, a week ago!
-Koroche- This thing from the ground a hydraulic jack, which is used shinomontazhkah ... Not ssy! Go home and do not worry! ..
I hear Sasha smiling into the phone.
 - But how do you think it is to the bottom of the trailer? !! - Incomprehensible!
Mystic ......

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting