Sincere words of Paul Will his wife and children, which will open in him a different person

Even those who can not tolerate KVN, Comedy Club and wanted to spit on all comedy shows, must have heard the name of Paul Will - known Russian stand-up comedian, actor and TV presenter. Fans adore unique Pasha of sparkling humor and jokes to the pain of life, who want to sit for a quote.

In May 2015, in the family of Paul Will and his wife Laysan Utyasheva second child - daughter Sofia. The actor candidly admitted to reporters that the long-awaited appearance of little girl on the light simply slept on the couch ... in the hospital. The doctors promised the young daddy that nothing important in the near future will not happen and it can take a little nap. Will people trusting, so did lay down to sleep on the couch in the hospital, and when I woke up, the doctors said solemnly: "Everything is ready, come!»

Read touching and heartfelt words of Paul Will about how his life has changed with the appearance of his daughter.

The most cool, what happened to me this year, friends: we have a Laysan daughter! To say that I have not changed - probably tell a lie. Last year, he talked about his son and how cool it is - to be a father. Then I had a father, and now - Daddy, Daddy. Only with the second baby, I felt responsible. I already do not make any rash acts crazy. I may be skinny, but the hot guy! To be honest, I used to have no brakes. He fought with everyone: because of oblique views, bad words. Who will not do so. No fights for me a lot of responsibility! I>

Jealous daughter to the boys on the court. i>

Robert, like any kid, of course, everything is much easier. Son that fell? Blood went? Do not worry - zamazhem mud pants wash them for next year, everything is fine. But the girl did not happen. You know, a girl as a new model of iPhone. You just bought it and are afraid to break. Covers me every half an hour in the stroller all the time you look - if not exhausted. A boy - a last iPhone. The new is already there, and the last without the cover lying around somewhere. Tired of it to you - my mom just gave. A girl just breathe, cry, you're running away, ready to call an ambulance to her and at the same time currently. With two children, of course, a different feel yourself. I>

When you have a daughter, you like in one body combines two men: both father and grandmother. You're behaving like a father, and as the worried grandmother. It throws up and think: "Come, my daughter, come on!" And then, "Oh, God, just do not fall." The girl - it is something delicate, small, fragile. After the birth of Sophia, I radically changed my opinion about the apartment. I just recently watched: there are electricity, water here - it can choke, sharp corners, slippery floor - can break the blades too close - cut himself, there may be a bloody nose, why should I put the stones? How I survived here at all? I>

And I for an earlier did not notice, but began to look differently at the boys on the playground. Previously, these jerks did not notice at all, and now it's my potential Zhenishke Sofia. Already I began to be jealous of my beauty! These are some unusual feelings, which did not exist before. Two small children - it is too heavy. Maybe because we are trying to do everything yourself? Who said that being a parent - a simple job? Every Friday we go to the country so that children breathe fresh air and walked. I have been moving to the country on their own. I>

Gone are the days when I was "Paul Will on" Bentley "," "Paul Will on the" Cayenne "." Now I am the driver of the minibus. We just do not fit anywhere else! I have a feeling that I - bus driver. Seriously, sometimes you want to turn back and cry out: "As long as the total is not cluttered up, do not go. Rozaje yet! "From 10 am starts moving, I'm doing six walker up and down to move all things. Every time it looks like this: there are nipples, toys, diapers, then pants, cloakroom, there is food, milk, water, cubes, toys ... even gasped. I>

Now do the same for the second. Then two car seats. Then I take the children, one at hand, the other arm. It turns out the famous situation "does not fall" and "Do not run away." Laysan takes your bags and breast. Of course, I knew that my wife - a great woman, but that is so! It is in these things superprofessional parent. When we went down, six in the evening. Every time I'm losing weight for two more kilograms. I plant one child, the second tacked on, I adjust straps. Laysan see off, close the door behind her. I>

And you know, I once had an idea: to press a button on the key fob to "close." and run from there. The most important thing - I have no malice, because they have everything there: cartoons, iPads, books, razvivalki, food, diapers. They have a person who gives food. Everything is! And I just close them and go to the front of the house pivnuhu. Sit with the guys. Someone else will go and say, "Will you, Paul? Could remove his van? "I get up and say:" What van? I Pavel Volya! » I>

As I caught up on this idea, I understand that even when the van is packed with our children when it is impossible to seriously and I will carry the bag on Friday and finished on Sunday, it still will not stop and will not step depart from the bus, because the path of the lift with children's things - for me the most important thing in life. i>

When you have two children, you do not have time for sex. All the time spent on the children. You know, it looks like the prelude, when you have two children? Just nod toward the bedroom. Prelude with sound - nod and say, "Follow me!» I>

I love the life we ​​live, and would not want it to change. Nothing is more important than my family, and for me there can not be. Everything else - is nonsense, tinsel, an occasion for jokes. I'm madly in love with his family and children. When you have to leave them at least two days, I'm going crazy. I even want to deprive someone of another child in the street, get out of him the corner and press the "While you're mine!" Whoa, hug him, babysit, its recall, while his mother back snaps bag. I>

Someone might say a minivan with two children ... Do not rock 'n rollschik over Pavlik. None of our Will, everything! Now the status of any of it will not wait. Sleeping at night - he switched to night mode. Skukota! I know what you say? I do not just rock 'n rollschik and superrok n rollschik began when there was two kids! Before, I could not sleep for three days. Now I do not sleep for two years! And the last six months, I did not blink, do not miss to any situation. I>

We have an extraordinary family: we cut flowers curtains of color in the TV screen markers. We do not just rock and rollers we hippies! Hippie drove a van and did everything they wanted. This is poured out we are! I>

And not a drop left on a daring Pasha caustic jokes-pribautochkami! Without exaggeration, we can say that this is probably his best speech.

:

Loading ... Loading ... Loading ...
Liked? Share with your friends!
Loading ... Loading ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting